One advantage this film actually has that could help it

Started by germanator2, May 07, 2017, 06:29:34 AM

Author
One advantage this film actually has that could help it (Read 1,632 times)

germanator2

For the most part, all the characters know what the Predator is to an extent as they're most likely trying to capture one. So we won't be watching a bunch of characters playing catch up with audience because we already know what the Predator is and what they can do.

acrediblesource

Its basically going to be like Home Alone: Predators starring the cast of SNL.

Keith

Corporal Hicks

^^ Thanks for your important input, fellas. Remember this isn't IMDB.

It's a good point, germanator2. I haven't gotten around to reading the script yet but I think Holbrook's character will be playing catch-up for a bit. Assuming it's not a long time, it might mean we spend less time re-going over everything.

Stealth_Hunter

I haven't even thought about that, germanator2. I hope it's somewhat like P2 where the main character doesn't know exactly what's going on until a Keyes-like character fills him in (only this time much sooner into the film).

There's a lot they can explore once they get the "I think we're being hunted" part established. But I haven't read the script so I'm speaking in general terms.

Doomofman

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on May 09, 2017, 01:02:36 PM
I haven't even thought about that, germanator2. I hope it's somewhat like P2 where the main character doesn't know exactly what's going on until a Keyes-like character fills him in (only this time much sooner into the film).

There's a lot they can explore once they get the "I think we're being hunted" part established. But I haven't read the script so I'm speaking in general terms.

From what I've seen on here, this seems closer to what happens, main characters don't know about Preds initially but are clued in by government folks. Can't speak on how earlt in the movie that happens though

von

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 09, 2017, 12:40:00 PM
^^ Thanks for your important input, fellas. Remember this isn't IMDB.

It's a good point, germanator2. I haven't gotten around to reading the script yet but I think Holbrook's character will be playing catch-up for a bit. Assuming it's not a long time, it might mean we spend less time re-going over everything.

Sounds as though you've obtained it. Have you?

Corporal Hicks

I have but we wont be posting it, I'm afraid.

SpeedyMaxx

Some people know about the Predators before the movie begins. Other principal characters in the story discover them very quickly.

Ushella

I hope we get a film where there is this one guy who was specially trained to take down Preds. Something similar to John Wick, "The one you send to kill the ******* boogeyman". Not overpowered but tactically, strategically brilliant. One day.....

OT: I sort of see what you're saying, it depends on the extent to which they take it though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed