At some point in the Alien franchise, when we talk about Engineers, we are going to cause confusion over which Engineers we are talking about.
1) Alien space jockey (Giant)
2) Prometheus elders - not charred
3) Prometheus charred engineer (half the size of 1)
4) Holograms of prometheus engineers who may have been charred with tubings / uncharred elders but wearing a suit for all we know
5) Covenant race of uncharred engineers (about human size)
So, for Covenant, I have decided to start a trend and naming convention for the engineer race on that planet.
Given their rather diminutive appearance, from this day forward, let them be named - the engimunchkins!
All hail the engimunchkins!
This also beggars another question - the elders design aesthetic favors a traditional round ufo style ship. Yet the scorpion tail has a flying croissant design aesthetic. So why would an uncharred world of engimunchkins be having a design aesthetic of a charred engineer non-ufo style flying croissant?