Alien: Covenant Early Reactions

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 28, 2017, 11:27:29 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Early Reactions (Read 149,247 times)

Corporal Hicks

I thought it was about time we start this thread. Not much so far but here's what we've got -

Quote from: Stolen on Apr 27, 2017, 08:56:41 PM
Yes, well it's not much but my contact told me that the press was very excited about what they saw!
Very good reactions about Alien:Covenant .
A great movie ... top 3 (behind the first two alien)

This isn't just a remake of Alien or Prometheus, but we find the viscerality of the original Alien, it's very violent, gore, stressful! And it's a good continuation of the plot of Prometheus.

I don't want to be spoiler, so I don't know more!
But it's very likely that Covenant will be a major critical and public success.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=53507.msg2203453#msg2203453

QuoteJust saw Alien: Covenant and the circle these were my reactions Alien: Covenant 🙂
The Circle 😱😱😱😱 #aliencovenant #thecircle

https://twitter.com/TEAM_IRON_MAN/status/858068274239729664

Ultramorph

I have a good feeling about this.  ;D

salomonj

salomonj

Quote from: Ultramorph on Apr 28, 2017, 11:56:15 PM
I have a good feeling about this.  ;D
Same here  ;D ;D

Pvt. Himmel

Richman678

He only gave Covenant 1 smiley????  Get the rope!!!!

salomonj

salomonj

Quote from: Richman678 on Apr 29, 2017, 12:02:46 AM
I'll take one smiley.

Pvt. Himmel

That's still good. Relax. :)

Richman678

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 29, 2017, 12:14:16 AM

That's still good. Relax. :)

Oh I meant it as a joke lol

Necronomicon II

I think, maybe, that his reaction to The Circle isn't exactly a positive one, because, well - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_circle_2017/

Scorpio

Scorpio

The Circle sounds like something that might have been relevant 20 years ago.

Russ840

Russ840

Super excited.  Finally got my tickets sorted for a 20:20 showing at Vue cinema Lakeside.   Anyone else watching there ?

Nice that all we are hearing is good at the moment.  I really want to leave that cinema feeling fulfilled and not like i did after watching Prometheus, indifferent.

Vid

Vid

Who is the guy who has tweeted about seeing it, I wonder how?

Should see a lot of feedback after the premiere on Thursday anyway. Does anyone know if it's actually being released in 3D? I want to see it in imax but not 3D and it doesn't say if it is or not when booking. No mention of 3D on the posters so I'm guessing not.

cucuchu

cucuchu

Quote from: Vid on Apr 30, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

Should see a lot of feedback after the premiere on Thursday anyway. Does anyone know if it's actually being released in 3D? I want to see it in imax but not 3D and it doesn't say if it is or not when booking. No mention of 3D on the posters so I'm guessing not.

Everywhere I see it booked for IMAX is 2d only.

NickisSmart

Will all the responses from early showings including the London premiere on the 5th, onward, go here?

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: Vid on Apr 30, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

It's hit or miss regarding IMAX showings sadly, in the US anyway. I have 4 IMAX theaters around me (one real IMAX the other 3 are mini IMAX's) and only one of the mini IMAXs are showing it (in 2D), the other 3 will still be showing Guardians of the Galaxy all the way thru till Pirates releases.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed