What is everyone's opinion on the music score for The Predator?

Started by frasermaxx, Apr 28, 2017, 09:18:25 PM

Author
What is everyone's opinion on the music score for The Predator? (Read 3,392 times)

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: overthere on Apr 30, 2017, 12:32:24 AM
Is that in your script too?

[EXT]
Predator turns to the kid with a tear in his eye
Predator: Life is what you make of it, kid
Kid: Please don't go
*cheap soundtrack plays*

Lol  :laugh:

germanator2

I don't mind shades of the original score used. I'd definitely like to hear the drumming again. But I hope the score is a new take

D88M

well, this movie is not canon for me unless it will be a masterpiece, which it wont be, so i dont really care, having said that, i do hope they put some cues from Predator and Predator 2, but in a new way, but not too much either, just teh right amount of references/new score

overthere

Quote from: D88M on May 07, 2017, 06:43:36 AM
well, this movie is not canon for me unless it will be a masterpiece, which it wont be, so i dont really care, having said that, i do hope they put some cues from Predator and Predator 2, but in a new way, but not too much either, just teh right amount of references/new score

What if the original Predator movie is not canon?

D88M

Quote from: overthere on May 07, 2017, 09:56:49 PM
Quote from: D88M on May 07, 2017, 06:43:36 AM

What if the original Predator movie is not canon?

i dont understand the question, Predator 1 and 2 are canon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed