Alien Covenant Audi x Lunar Quattro Commercial!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 27, 2017, 03:17:44 PM

Author
Alien Covenant Audi x Lunar Quattro Commercial!! (Read 14,904 times)

Corporal Hicks

Or they're a retro model JCB is putting out in the future?  :P

markweatherill

Spaceship engineer: So, for mapping of the colonists' new planet I think we should equip the Covenant with PUPS. Those flying ball things that can build up a 3D map of an environment and detect toxins and lifeforms, amongst other things.
Company executive: No, sounds like a terrible idea. A little robot on wheels can do that in only a matter of months.
Spaceship engineer: Well, it's your call, but what if there's long grass? Or a wheat field or something?
Company executive: It can drive up on a hill, stupid!
Spaceship engineer: ...and the Covenant should have full interior coverage CCTV.
Company executive: Why? Just put a few cameras here and there. What you need is something to patrol the ship for unseen dangers.
Spaceship engineer: OK, you have a Walter android on board.
Company executive: No! Walter will be busy enough watching old movies and styling his hair. These are unseen dangers. Right then, the little robot on wheels. Ideal to find things lurking in the dark; in which case it had better be solar powered. Any questions?

Sgt. Shanx

Quote from: Anthony on Apr 27, 2017, 03:47:45 PM
And Uli Latukefu's character is now officially named Cole.

Only nameless cast member is Alexander England.
Alexander England is Ankhor

We get to see Private Cole up close and say a couple lines...cool

Marcus9000

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 27, 2017, 04:17:14 PM
The little rover itself is probably in the film. Saw it a couple of times going down the dropship ramp in the trailers and tv spots.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2017, 03:43:36 PM
They're really going all out with the product placement in Covenant.  :laugh:

We've had Gillette, AMD and now Audi. Were there any others?

Ridley has signed up Durex for the follow up to Covenant, mainly for the scenes after the colonists awake from cryo...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marcus9000

Quote from: Anthony on Apr 27, 2017, 06:37:18 PM
I imagine the 7 year mark is how many years left they have to go. The mission itself has probably been going on for a while.

Yep that's about right.

They could have been en route for 10 years (when Prometheus landed) making the trip 17 years...

Or they may even have left before Prometheus left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed