User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Glass  (Read 1399 times)

PierreVW
Apr 27, 2017, 05:27:57 AM
Reply #1 on: Apr 27, 2017, 05:27:57 AM
Q
Greatest superhero movie of all time.

Samuel L. Jackson is at his finest in this role. He is the perfect Lex Luthor. Well, a black and physical weak one.

Infected
May 01, 2017, 09:19:59 AM
Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 09:19:59 AM
Q
Saw Split this weekend, and was more irritated by Mcavoy then to give the movie respect, Unbreakable was imo a mehh movie, watched it once and dont have the urge to see it again, and after Split im very much done with this franchise stuff story.

BigDaddyJohn
Sep 22, 2017, 12:56:39 PM
Reply #4 on: Sep 22, 2017, 12:56:39 PM
Q

Samuel L. Jackson is at his finest in this role. He is the perfect Lex Luthor. Well, a black and physical weak one.

I always had a tendency to think that ! And when i say that, people look at me weirdly haha, i'm not sure i saw the same movie as them...

PierreVW
Sep 22, 2017, 05:07:59 PM
Reply #5 on: Sep 22, 2017, 05:07:59 PM
Q

I always had a tendency to think that ! And when i say that, people look at me weirdly haha, i'm not sure i saw the same movie as them...

It's now a CULT film.

Actually, a lot of people said UNBREAKABLE is the greatest M. Night Shyamalan ever. Because THE SIXTH SENSE lost a lot of its fans in the recent years.

BigDaddyJohn
Sep 22, 2017, 08:17:26 PM
Reply #6 on: Sep 22, 2017, 08:17:26 PM
Q

It's now a CULT film.

Actually, a lot of people said UNBREAKABLE is the greatest M. Night Shyamalan ever. Because THE SIXTH SENSE lost a lot of its fans in the recent years.

I think it's his best movie too. The most touching, shattering movie he made, every shot feel like a powerful dramatic emotion coming towards me, really. Also, i don't recall a better Bruce Willis performance.

Tangakkai
Oct 03, 2017, 07:20:33 PM
Reply #8 on: Oct 03, 2017, 07:20:33 PM
Q
I think The Sixt Sense was the more unique movie back in the day and readressed the so called "plot-twist" effect (didn't invent it, but made it more popular again). But yeah I agree from a movie making standpoint, Unbreakable is probably his finest work... a true masterpiece... the best Superman Movie ever made... without Superman flying that is.

Ultramorph
Oct 03, 2017, 10:56:45 PM
Reply #9 on: Oct 03, 2017, 10:56:45 PM
Q
Actually looking forward to this. Unbreakable is magnificent.

Wysps
Jun 15, 2018, 03:46:07 PM
Reply #14 on: Jun 15, 2018, 03:46:07 PM
Q
Finally.  I always admired Samuel Jackson in this role.  I remember how confusing it was to have so much empathy for a person who did such horrible things.

I think The Sixt Sense was the more unique movie back in the day and readressed the so called "plot-twist" effect (didn't invent it, but made it more popular again). But yeah I agree from a movie making standpoint, Unbreakable is probably his finest work... a true masterpiece... the best Superman Movie ever made... without Superman flying that is.

Agreed.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed