Glass

Started by ace3g, Apr 27, 2017, 12:41:52 AM

Author
Glass (Read 7,717 times)

ace3g

PierreVW

PierreVW

Greatest superhero movie of all time.

Samuel L. Jackson is at his finest in this role. He is the perfect Lex Luthor. Well, a black and physical weak one.

Infected

Infected

Saw Split this weekend, and was more irritated by Mcavoy then to give the movie respect, Unbreakable was imo a mehh movie, watched it once and dont have the urge to see it again, and after Split im very much done with this franchise stuff story.

ace3g

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: PierreVW on Apr 27, 2017, 05:27:57 AM

Samuel L. Jackson is at his finest in this role. He is the perfect Lex Luthor. Well, a black and physical weak one.

I always had a tendency to think that ! And when i say that, people look at me weirdly haha, i'm not sure i saw the same movie as them...

PierreVW

PierreVW

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 22, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

I always had a tendency to think that ! And when i say that, people look at me weirdly haha, i'm not sure i saw the same movie as them...

It's now a CULT film.

Actually, a lot of people said UNBREAKABLE is the greatest M. Night Shyamalan ever. Because THE SIXTH SENSE lost a lot of its fans in the recent years.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: PierreVW on Sep 22, 2017, 05:07:59 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 22, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

It's now a CULT film.

Actually, a lot of people said UNBREAKABLE is the greatest M. Night Shyamalan ever. Because THE SIXTH SENSE lost a lot of its fans in the recent years.

I think it's his best movie too. The most touching, shattering movie he made, every shot feel like a powerful dramatic emotion coming towards me, really. Also, i don't recall a better Bruce Willis performance.

ace3g

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

I think The Sixt Sense was the more unique movie back in the day and readressed the so called "plot-twist" effect (didn't invent it, but made it more popular again). But yeah I agree from a movie making standpoint, Unbreakable is probably his finest work... a true masterpiece... the best Superman Movie ever made... without Superman flying that is.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Actually looking forward to this. Unbreakable is magnificent.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Can't f**king wait !!!

Wysps

Wysps

Finally.  I always admired Samuel Jackson in this role.  I remember how confusing it was to have so much empathy for a person who did such horrible things.

Quote from: Tangakkai on Oct 03, 2017, 07:20:33 PM
I think The Sixt Sense was the more unique movie back in the day and readressed the so called "plot-twist" effect (didn't invent it, but made it more popular again). But yeah I agree from a movie making standpoint, Unbreakable is probably his finest work... a true masterpiece... the best Superman Movie ever made... without Superman flying that is.

Agreed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed