Glass

Started by ace3g, Apr 27, 2017, 12:41:52 AM

Author
Glass (Read 7,721 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

It's nice that M. Night is doing a comeback after a string of terrible movies.

MudButt

MudButt

Blumhouse is the perfect place for him. Limited budgets so he's forced to be creative versus just having these larger stars and budgets and getting in his own head.

I hope he continues to partner with them. Split was fantastic.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 15, 2018, 03:46:07 PM
Finally.  I always admired Samuel Jackson in this role.  I remember how confusing it was to have so much empathy for a person who did such horrible things.

Quote from: Tangakkai on Oct 03, 2017, 07:20:33 PM
I think The Sixt Sense was the more unique movie back in the day and readressed the so called "plot-twist" effect (didn't invent it, but made it more popular again). But yeah I agree from a movie making standpoint, Unbreakable is probably his finest work... a true masterpiece... the best Superman Movie ever made... without Superman flying that is.

Agreed.

Exactly !!! Feeling anger, deep sadness and empathy at the same time, how f**ked up ! This movie seriously moved me.

ace3g

ace3g

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Im loving the Poster. Makes me wanna know why Willis is Handcuffed

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I love it. January can't come soon enough, supposing the movie will not be delayed.

McAvoy looks sooo bulked up !

Wweyland

Wweyland

Great poster. Need to see Split but I guess the ending surprise is ruined.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 29, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

This is probably my new favorite poster. The colors, the reflections, the blanket. Everything.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Can't wait to see more !

ace3g

ace3g

Naissus

Naissus

...the twist is the whole movie is in Glass' mind.

ace3g

ace3g

MudButt

MudButt

Looks fantastic. So excited for this. That shot of The Beast running on all fours.. perfection

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed