Alien Covenant (PROLOGUE:THE CROSSING) Footage Clip!!(Spoilers Beware!!)

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 26, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

The Alien Covenant Footage what did you think??

Awesome!!!
143 (94.1%)
Meh!!
9 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author
Alien Covenant (PROLOGUE:THE CROSSING) Footage Clip!!(Spoilers Beware!!) (Read 67,572 times)

Pvt. Himmel

acidreign

acidreign

Really liked that bit, hope it's in the movie!

salomonj

salomonj

Quote from: acidreign on Apr 26, 2017, 06:10:45 PM
Really liked that bit, hope it's in the movie!
It'll be in the movie

acidreign

acidreign

Awesome, then!

"I learned their ways" is an extremely suggestive and enticingly vague line. Love it.

kwisatz

kwisatz

I really wonder now when (or if; i mean the bombing sure but the David/Shaw stuff?) this all going to take place in the final film?

Anthony

Anthony

Spoiler
Probably when the Covenant crew asks about what happened to Shaw.
[close]

oberonqa

oberonqa

At the very end after the footage, the announcer said Covenant will be released globally starting on May 12th.  Did I mishear that or did they just bump the US release up a week?  Time stamp on youtube is 1:49:18

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: Anthony on Apr 26, 2017, 06:20:00 PM
Spoiler
Probably when the Covenant crew asks about what happened to Shaw.
[close]

Probably, but feels kinda anticlimatic (especially now weve seen lots of it prefilm).

salomonj

Quote from: oberonqa on Apr 26, 2017, 06:24:47 PM
At the very end after the footage, the announcer said Covenant will be released globally on May 12th.  Did I mishear that or did they just bump the US release up a week?
She definitely said that

Enoch

Enoch

It seems it will be in cinemas a bit earlier!

P.S. Only the scene at the very end is in the movie. Everything else
is just filmed and edited for promotional uses.

SpeedyMaxx

Crossposting from the other thread:

QuoteNice footage. It's lovely to see Shaw and David together again, as them tripping through the galaxy in their spaceship on a cosmic odyssey is the movie I wanted next.

My suspicion is the same as others: That this is David's version of the story, and that he'll claim she 'died' but in fact he turned on her when she opposed his plans. I also thought their relationship was pitched right here - she was almost maternal with him in the final version of the last sequence of Prometheus, firm and tough but not cold. The idea of it changing to him turning on full-on evil and offing her reduces them both IMO, but especially David, whose grayer shadings in the last film were great for me.

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

David is channeling his inner Heisenberg with that epic quote

Robopadna

At the very end after the footage, the announcer said Covenant will be released globally starting on May 12th.  Did I mishear that or did they just bump the US release up a week?  Time stamp on youtube is 1:49:18

She most likely misspoke.  It opens in the UK on 5/12 but 5/19 here in the US.

oberonqa

Quote from: Robopadna on Apr 26, 2017, 06:31:49 PM

She most likely misspoke.  It opens in the UK on 5/12 but 5/19 here in the US.

Thats kinda a big error to be messing up on her part.  Only time will tell, I suppose. May 12th is exactly one week before the 19th...

Infected

Gosh, again so many questions pop up.
But damn it looks good and damn it feels good to see them again and knowing the story moves on!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed