Eastern Market Posters

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 12, 2017, 01:37:09 PM

Author
Eastern Market Posters (Read 9,696 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Beardomorph

Beardomorph

Nice one!

Ingwar

Ingwar

I like it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's pretty f**king cool. It's a bit on the airbrushed side but I quite like that one! Much better than the last one.

Here's what appears to be the actual source. Wonder when we'll get the proper sized version of this. Or if this is actually legit? I'll translate that text. lol

QuoteTo me, the aura cedar poster that was just released for the first time is the main poster.
This is really main or is it?

Wasn't really much help.

ebbhead40

ebbhead40

Predaker

Predaker

Reminds me of this  :D

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 12, 2017, 01:46:26 PM
That's pretty f**king cool. It's a bit on the airbrushed side but I quite like that one! Much better than the last one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSySVrjh6RT/

Here's what appears to be the actual source. Wonder when we'll get the proper sized version of this. Or if this is actually legit? I'll translate that text. lol

QuoteTo me, the aura cedar poster that was just released for the first time is the main poster.
This is really main or is it?

Wasn't really much help.

So is it legit??

salomonj

salomonj

That's f**king awesome.

locusta

locusta

It is the A:C Xeno and there is no source material of that head out there. So it seems not fan art.

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Excellent

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 12, 2017, 04:27:44 PM
So is it legit??

I don't know at this point. Locusta makes some good points for it but I think I'm going to wait until we get it from one of the official accounts.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 12, 2017, 02:01:28 PM
Reminds me of this  :D

Yeah, knew something looked familiar. lolz

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

It's a bit rough around the edges :/ Still a step above anything from the AvP and AvP requiem marketing campaigns.

John Doe

John Doe

I only like the Xeno, looks like Rogue One.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not from an official outlet but here's the apparent full one-sheet: http://www.impawards.com/2017/alien_covenant_ver7_xxlg.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed