"Exclusive bridge piece between Prometheus and Alien: Covenant"

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 12, 2017, 11:15:39 AM

Author
"Exclusive bridge piece between Prometheus and Alien: Covenant" (Read 26,898 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quotet's time to run, hide and pray on 26th April as 'Alien Day' returns to Cineworld, in advance of Alien: Covenant's release on 12th May.

The annual celebration of the classic sci-fi horror franchise will get you ready for Ridley Scott's chilling new Alien movie, one that re-acquaints us with the dreaded Xenomorph.

To celebrate this special milestone we're offering an 'Alien Superticket' that will unlock the world of the Alien saga. Here's what it gets you:

Access to an Alien double bill on 'Alien Day' at Cineworld, where we'll be showing Alien Director's Cut and Prometheus – plus there will be introductions from Ridley Scott, TWO spine-tingling extended scenes teasing Alien: Covenant, and an exclusive bridge piece between Prometheus and Alien: Covenant which can't be seen anywhere else!
A special preview of Alien Covenant on 11th May which you can only get access to with this Superticket
So what do you need to know?

You need to keep your ticket from the double bill to access the preview screening – you will be in the same seat you're booking for the double bill.
Tickets are on sale now
So if you're brave enough, click here to book your Alien Superticket – and don't forget to look behind you...

https://www.cineworld.co.uk/blog/alien-day-superticket

I wonder what this means. Whether it's just that Next Chapter video or something entirely new?

SuicideDoors

Hmmm I suspect it may be just what we've seen. I kinda don't want to see the two extended scenes so close to release either, so I may have to skip this as much as my instincts tell me I need to be there!

Anthony

Anthony

#2
Maybe another prologue with David and Shaw.

As for the rest of the info: the two "spine-tingling" scenes are probably the same ones from SXSW and showcases.

But: it does say that people who see the double bill can attend a sneak showing of Covenant!

Gazz

Says tickets are on sale and yet there's nowhere to buy them.  ???

Infected

Maybe they filmed some stuff with Noomi, that takes place right after Prometheus.

Predaker

I hope the bridge piece is not
Spoiler
David bombing the engineers/inhabitants of paradise.
[close]

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 12, 2017, 11:15:39 AM
Quotet's time to run, hide and pray on 26th April as 'Alien Day' returns to Cineworld, in advance of Alien: Covenant's release on 12th May.

The annual celebration of the classic sci-fi horror franchise will get you ready for Ridley Scott's chilling new Alien movie, one that re-acquaints us with the dreaded Xenomorph.

To celebrate this special milestone we're offering an 'Alien Superticket' that will unlock the world of the Alien saga. Here's what it gets you:

Access to an Alien double bill on 'Alien Day' at Cineworld, where we'll be showing Alien Director's Cut and Prometheus – plus there will be introductions from Ridley Scott, TWO spine-tingling extended scenes teasing Alien: Covenant, and an exclusive bridge piece between Prometheus and Alien: Covenant which can't be seen anywhere else!
A special preview of Alien Covenant on 11th May which you can only get access to with this Superticket
So what do you need to know?

You need to keep your ticket from the double bill to access the preview screening – you will be in the same seat you're booking for the double bill.
Tickets are on sale now
So if you're brave enough, click here to book your Alien Superticket – and don't forget to look behind you...

https://www.cineworld.co.uk/blog/alien-day-superticket

I wonder what this means. Whether it's just that Next Chapter video or something entirely new?

I trust you'll be going. 8)

Corporal Hicks

I'm on holiday in Wales and I don't think there's any Cineworlds near me, unfortunately. Hopefully someone here will be attending to report.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 12, 2017, 01:00:00 PM
I'm on holiday in Wales and I don't think there's any Cineworlds near me, unfortunately. Hopefully someone here will be attending to report.

Fingers crossed. :)

Beardomorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 12, 2017, 01:00:00 PM
I'm on holiday in Wales and I don't think there's any Cineworlds near me, unfortunately. Hopefully someone here will be attending to report.

I can't seem to be able to book  ??? Sold out already or not on sale yet?

Gazz

I don't think it's actually live yet unfortunately. Their social media pages may have jumped the gun.

If I can get a ticket I'll report back on the Covenant footage.

Beardomorph

Quote from: Gazz on Apr 12, 2017, 01:29:45 PM
I don't think it's actually live yet unfortunately. Their social media pages may have jumped the gun.

If I can get a ticket I'll report back on the Covenant footage.

Same ;)

Gazz

Just got a reply from cineworld.

https://twitter.com/cineworld/status/852152628360491008

So yeah, definitely not sold out. Just not live yet.

Beardomorph

Quote from: Gazz on Apr 12, 2017, 01:34:38 PM
Just got a reply from cineworld.

https://twitter.com/cineworld/status/852152628360491008

So yeah, definitely not sold out. Just not live yet.

Good! Thanks for that. Added to the wishlist. Hopefully they'll email ahead of time.

shawsbaby

I'm glad to see Shaw prominently featured in this featurette; at the very least it gives me some confidence they didn't just
Spoiler
flippantly write her out of the film and that her fate is meaningful
[close]
.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed
Contact: General Queries | Submit News