The Next Chapter - New Alien: Covenant Featurette

Started by puscyfer, Apr 12, 2017, 06:16:23 AM

Author
The Next Chapter - New Alien: Covenant Featurette (Read 41,293 times)

cliffhanger

Lol i don't understand how all you guys aren't affected by this. It's just weird! I like it for Sigourney, that's not the point. But i still think it's just weird and confusing of having the biggest (human) character ALSO voice - quite recognisable - a computer. I don't know, it doesnt fully bother me, but it just feels like a weird bump in a otherwise smooth and well executed plan.

but hey, i'm bringing way too much attention to this rather minor detail. let's just forget it.

Beardomorph

I don't think it's so recognisable. "Walter" is the only word that seemed obvious to me. The rest of it, including the bit where MUTHUR says it has found the origin of the distress signal's transmission, is hardly recognisable as Weaver's voice...

426Buddy

Yeah I can barely tell its her and im not even sure it is, I Dont think it will be distracting at all.

lv_226

"Why are we even talking about this for?!"

I agree with 426Buddy and others, it doesn't really sound like her—except for the Walter bit.

Corporal Hicks

Turns out this featurette was a streamable extra included in the new releases of the Alien Anthology boxset.

SuicideDoors

https://twitter.com/20thCFoxSp/status/856940373012250624

I found this interesting cause it seems to indicate we'll see the chestburster in its original form,and maybe the Empire shot is indeed a juvenile.

cliffhanger

but then why would that shot with the semi-transparant arm and the rest of the body be covered in human blood and stuff, indicating it actually escaped from a body?

bobby brown

bobby brown

Maybe it's a scene where it's feeding? :P
Personally, I would love to see the chestburster shed its skin and molt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed