Aliens: Colonial Marines(PC)

Started by OptimusRein, Apr 04, 2017, 08:59:51 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines(PC) (Read 3,644 times)

OptimusRein

OptimusRein

So I just got the game and was wondering if people still played the online multiplayer on PC?

PVTDukeMorrison

Spoiler
Shame too, multiplayer was the only good thing about this game
[close]

Hemi

Hemi

I believe there are a few dedicated PC groups still playing. I was able to join games a few months ago. So yeah... not dead. :P And it's still kinda fun. Don't bother with the SP though.

Vermillion

Vermillion

I haven't been able to connect with anyone in multiplayer for at least a year

Hemi

Hemi

You need patience and weekends

OptimusRein

OptimusRein

Ah, I see haha. Guess I'll give it another try this weekend  ;D

Vermillion

Vermillion

Death match, Escape etc??

Hemi

Hemi

TDM seems to do the trick

Corporal Hicks

It's a shame the other game modes don't get played more often. AvP2 and 2010, there's usually a server or two full but it's TDM instead of the flavoured stuff like Survivor, or Evac or Escape.

Hemi

Hemi

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 19, 2017, 09:26:10 AM
It's a shame the other game modes don't get played more often. AvP2 and 2010, there's usually a server or two full but it's TDM instead of the flavoured stuff like Survivor, or Evac or Escape.

Yep, people just like the competitive parts of the multiplayer. And lets face it, the co-op content is always lacking for some reason. I'm still waiting for that Killing Floor clone with an Aliens theme, that would be pure gold. Forget the campain and focus everything on small to large maps and survive for 10 rounds.(and make up your own stories...) Buy some nostalgia playerskin packs with ripley etc. Introduce new enemies along the way with movie launches, like Neomorphs etc. Give the Aliens santa hats with the holydays.

This is what ACM should have been imo, and it still baffles me that they did not. Specially with that Hadleys Hope map... that map is still fcking awesome and a real shame it's in this shitty game.

ChocolateNinja

I would like to get back to game. If you wan't to play please add me on Steam I play all gamemodes. My Steam -> CzekoladowyNinja

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed