Spoilers: Xenomorph origin revealed

Started by genocyber, Mar 13, 2017, 09:15:14 PM

Author
Spoilers: Xenomorph origin revealed (Read 50,395 times)

mexicoisfun

Quote from: rabidranger on Mar 21, 2017, 04:19:28 PM
I think Ash's description of the xenomorph is definitive:

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."

The question that arises and that Scott seem to want answer is who would create such a thing and why?

Well the answer is David. Scott is a fool. He made Prometheus with the strong belief that it would share the same DNA as Alien, but would be it's own stand alone thing, because he wanted to stay away from Alien but still tell a story in the same universe. Prometheus ending up being a crap movie and instead of sticking to his guns and continuing Prometheus we get a sequel with XENOS everywhere. We don't need to know who created them and why. It's much more terrifying when the Alien is shrouded in mystery.   

And to top it off we have Alien Awakening with is a prequel to a sequel of a prequel of Alien.

rabidranger

rabidranger

Quote from: mexicoisfun on Mar 21, 2017, 04:35:04 PM

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."

The question that arises and that Scott seem to want answer is who would create such a thing and why?

Well the answer is David. Scott is a fool. He made Prometheus with the strong belief that it would share the same DNA as Alien, but would be it's own stand alone thing, because he wanted to stay away from Alien but still tell a story in the same universe. Prometheus ending up being a crap movie and instead of sticking to his guns and continuing Prometheus we get a sequel with XENOS everywhere. We don't need to know who created them and why. It's much more terrifying when the Alien is shrouded in mystery.   

And to top it off we have Alien Awakening with is a prequel to a sequel of a prequel of Alien.

I don't agree. I want to know who created the xenomorph and why. As for David, it's clear he has only refined an organism that the Engineers were already familiar with.

Lexxdog

Lexxdog

That's my fear I really don't like the new space jockeys 10 feet blue guy just is not right and David starting it all is just wrong

Evanus

Evanus

That's not been confirmed at all. And calling Scott a fool is a bit silly, don't you think? We should be thankful to him for making more Alien movies.

XenoHunter99

The ship made the eggs. No, no proof of that at all. But it would be quite interesting. Then, the derelict could be some sort of self-contained, living, space-traveling hive or factory. Of course, the Space Jockey really would be grown into the ship's structure. Then how would things fit together? So many possibilities...

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Let me guess... IMDB right.

fernandito

Quote from: mexicoisfun on Mar 21, 2017, 04:35:04 PMScott is a fool.
make sure you look at yourself in the mirror before naming others.

Put it this way. What are you compared to Scott.

Corporal Hicks

Tone is down, gentlemen. There's no need to go at each other.

fernandito

fernandito

Quote from: episodenone on Mar 17, 2017, 01:49:17 PM
And David's transmissions still might be subject to our understanding of Physics unless the Juggernaut communication systems are able to be re-configured. But that would take time in any case I would bet.
This should prove that David is sending reports to "The Company", or at least he's sent one only, due to limits of speed of light on long distances:
http://hollywoodvideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Prometheus-Infographic.jpg

He seems to have bombed Paradise with the black shit in certain key planetary locations, at the very least three. The method seems to be atmospheric bombing, for then the chemical spreads through air and humidity, infecting the entire planet, as It is reported by the middle of that file. Full planetary infection successful, even the seas. Well It reads "99%".

He's using either Engineer communication tech from the Citadel/wherever place he's found in the planet or from the Juggernaut directly.

Depending on how far Paradise is from Earth, then we should learn:

a) If he's sent a single report using simple radio webs to the company during his long 10 years pressence there (then paradise should not be further than 6 or seven years)

b)If he's using engineer's quantum entanglement tech he can find over there, then he must be sending continuos reports, firtst the planetary infection spread/outcome, and thenreports on his own investigation on the black goo

I guess it's safely to assume the company knew of the organism in "Alien" thanks to David. What remains to be seen in the last film is:

a) What version of the alien was The Company informed/aware of?
b)Who's the iconic Space Jockey of the Derelict?

- Edited: I'm starting to think after learning of this, that perhaps David hasn't bombed the planet on his own volition because he's a curious nature boy wanting to experiment on the goo, specially if the communication between David and the company has been fluent and fast enough, thanks to engineer tech he should be able to find at the Citadel, the juggernaut, wherever in that planet.

Maybe The Company ordered him to bomb the planet. The evil Company in the classic alien films, remember?. First, as a pre-emptive war action against the engineers, just in case they resumed their old 2000 years old evil plan on us; and second, of course for testing purposes of the chemical, testing it on full planetary scale, as it was probably meant to be this weapon of mass destruction, and terror.

Even the later experiments David seems to have been through on the engineers with the goo might have been issued directly by WY directive, after he reported of his arrival at the planet

Prometheus stole fire from The Gods, and gave it to men. Then men, their own creation, used their own weapon, fire, against them. Paradise lost

Predaker

Those images were used to market Prometheus, along with other dubious info on the Weyland site. They don't prove David contacted the company at all. Besides which, why would he send that to the company? It doesn't make sense or fit the narrative. After Weyland dies, David is beholden to no one and he knows this.

fernandito

The planet you see (two images of it) in the file seems to resemble paradise, and since it reads WY-classified report filled by Synthetic blah at the button, then we can conclude it's been made by David, reporting about his ongoing experiments on the planet to The Company.

Then we can clearly read about the eventual effects of a full planetary infection with the goo throughout a six month timespan, as well as a basic primary report on the very balck goo effects prior planetary attack. That has to be David's report on his experiments at Paradise.

Then in '79 alien we know the company knew of the alien and wanted a retrival. I know it's a bit premature to come to these conclusions, but we can more or less safely assume that they knew of the alien because of David's continuos reporting on his experiments.

I'd like to think from now on until we can finally watch covenant, that The company ordered the bombing and the subsequent experiments.

Thing is..., did he bomb the good engineers instead of the bad ones from Prometheus?, because if we continue to not forget about the hologram saw in the awful alien colonial marines game when shooting the jockey, and If that's what Scott eventually has y in store for the third and final film that serves as a bridge to alien, then he might have bombed the wrong engineers :), I mean the good ones if two factions really exist

JokersWarPig

Quote from: fernandito on Mar 22, 2017, 01:13:37 PM
Thing is..., did he bomb the good engineers instead of the bad ones from Prometheus?, because if we continue to not forget about the hologram saw in the awful alien colonial marines game when shooting the jockey, and If that's what Scott eventually has y in store for the third and final film that serves as a bridge to alien, then he might have bombed the wrong engineers :), I mean the good ones if two factions really exist

I forgot about that easter egg and had to look it back up. The saucer does look similar to the one from the beginning of Prometheus...maybe?

fernandito

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Mar 22, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

I forgot about that easter egg and had to look it back up. The saucer does look similar to the one from the beginning of Prometheus...maybe?
Then was The Derelict shot down 2000 years ago by the good engineers, with the aliens already developed by the very bad ones?, or is it what Scott has in store for the third film, and what it's going to happen more or less by the end of it? (I think the thrid film will end with Ash re-assignment to the Nostromo while they are docked at the mining moon at Thedus).

If the former, then the derelict was the first ship to take off and set route to Earth, stationated probably at lv-223 and below another temple where another weapon that it was not the deacon (the classic alien), was being developed too for its use on us, for then being intercepted by the good engineers in the nearby space, near the Acheron Moon, and crash over there.

If the later, since it seems the engineers hadn't developed even the proto-alien as It seems to be David's creation, and the derelict is going to be shot down in the next film (not 2000 years ago), then who was the derelict pilot?. It has to be another bad engineer because it was shot down according to the hologram. It can not be Shaw or someone good trying to scape with the aliens to hide them somewhere else where no one can find them.

The problem with the later possibility, is that the signal was a warning, and a bad engineer isn't supposed to send that kind of warning..., confusing I know. Writers and Scott will have to deal with this, although I'm sure they already have the answer or a plan for this, just like the image above kind of proves that the  bombing and the events that are going to happen in the sequel to Prometheus, Covenant, were already planned if not at the same time of doing prometheus, then little later (in the deleted scenes David speaks of Paradise, so writers and Scott were already on it, hence we were given those classified WY files, I think).

Engineers will sure appear alive and kicking in the last third film. That's almost assured, because if neither the proto-alien nor the classic weren't made by the engineers but by David or whatever more it's added next, then sure the Derelict will appear in the next film, and wasn't another of the ships stationed at lv-223, because they didn't have the alien, we can presume

rabidranger

I hadn't seen that report before. Interesting. My question is what is David's motive in working with the Company? Is he just going along to ensure that they send the Covenant so he can have some more lab rats? It doesn't appear there's any love lost where humanity is concerned.

CainsSon

Quote from: rabidranger on Mar 22, 2017, 03:56:17 PM
I hadn't seen that report before. Interesting. My question is what is David's motive in working with the Company? Is he just going along to ensure that they send the Covenant so he can have some more lab rats? It doesn't appear there's any love lost where humanity is concerned.

It is perhaps, worth noting, that David was 'programmed' by Weyland and thus the Company, and while it seems he has been entirely liberated, there may be some desire to report back to W-Y on his part.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed