Jake Busey joins cast

Started by BishopShouldGo, Mar 10, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

Author
Jake Busey joins cast (Read 20,262 times)

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Cereal Killer on Mar 10, 2017, 07:55:46 PM
Sure I saw him in from dusk till dawn not long ago. Gotta be playing the son of Keyes. Hey it's better than 50 cent that's for sure.

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Mar 10, 2017, 06:59:00 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Mar 10, 2017, 06:55:35 PM
Lol what?!

http://deadline.com/2017/03/jake-busey-the-predator-natasha-rothwell-simon-vs-the-homo-sapiens-agenda-1202040454/
Noooooooooo!!!!
not fancy it mate?
Well, I'm cool if he's Keyes son in the movie, haven't seen him in anything in a longtime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Jake Busey who hasn't been in a theatrical release probably since Starship Troopers...

This cast is shaping up for a solid B movie.

Richman678

Richman678

Say what you want. I loved Gary Busey in Predator 2. I also loved his son in the movie roles hes done in the past especially Contact and Starship Troopers. This is great news.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

The massive fans backlash lead them to desperate measures   :laugh:
Jake is not going to save this movie anyway.

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

Just saying it sounds like the cast for the next Sharknado movie.

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Yeah Jake Busey and Thomas Jane give this movie a real B-movie flavor, but Shane will elevate it.

The truth is, it was a hard sell for all of the actors Shane wanted because Predator is not seen as a cool property. I think... I think... That after this movie turns out to be a pleasant surprise, that it'll be easier to get ACTOR actors for the next one. Heck, even a cast on the level of the new Kong movie's. Predators maybe moved the mark one rung up, but that's hardly enough goodwill to make up for three absolute calamitous misfires. I mean... AvP:R is one of thee worst movies that's ever been put to celluloid. Breathtaking.

The only actor that truly, truly had an intractable schedule was Bradley Cooper who is not available for anything until 8-2017.

Timmay

Timmay

Great choice by Mr. Busey...if this thing is great...his career could skyrocket.  You are only one role away from stardom....so they say.

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

^ Yup. I blame "The Brothers Strause."

They lowered the image from Steven Spielberg caliber to Steven Pasquale.

Dreadlock Holiday

Dreadlock Holiday

If Jake plays Peter Keyes Jr. does that mean we'll see Adam Baldwin reprise his role as Garber from Predator 2?

Switch 89

Switch 89

Starship trooper 🆚 Predator 💪😎👍

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

I hope it means we'll get to see Stephen Baldwin or Daniel Baldwin play Garber's 2nd cousins lol.

All this movie needs now is a post - 2005 Tom Sizemore and we're golden.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Dreadlock Holiday on Mar 10, 2017, 10:27:55 PM
If Jake plays Peter Keyes Jr. does that mean we'll see Adam Baldwin reprise his role as Garber from Predator 2?

No.

Scorpio

Scorpio

My favourite Jake Busey role is in The Frighteners, where he plays the main villain. 

Xan21

Xan21

He has a freaky look so I like that... the original predator had some scary characters also

Stealth_Hunter

Stealth_Hunter

I hope he plays Keyes' son but I have a feeling he will play a character with 1 or 2 lines and be a small nod to fans of the series. I'm imagining Sterling K. Brown being the head of some government agents, Keyes acts as his right hand man just like Garber in P2, then Brown dies leaving Keyes to head the unit in the sequel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed