Jake Busey joins cast

Started by BishopShouldGo, Mar 10, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

Author
Jake Busey joins cast (Read 20,677 times)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Seriously? I hope he's playing a relative of Keyes

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Doomofman on Mar 10, 2017, 06:57:00 PM
Seriously? I hope he's playing a relative of Keyes

Oh, yes please  :laugh:

walker31

walker31

How many times do I have to tell you, you don't know what you're dealing with!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well I can't say I was expecting that! I wonder if he's actually playing a relation of Keyes?

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

He's so memorable from Starship Troopers. This film is so fascinating. It's got cult classic written all over it. I say that and I'm a bonafide Alien fan!

Timmay

Timmay

That is Thomas Jane, Corporal :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Timmay on Mar 10, 2017, 07:48:22 PM

Oops. Ta.  :laugh:

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Mar 10, 2017, 07:48:05 PM
He's so memorable from Starship Troopers. This film is so fascinating. It's got cult classic written all over it. I say that and I'm a bonafide Alien fan!

I completely forgot he was in Starship Troopers until I was looking up what he'd done. I was obsessed with that film as a kid.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

If Jake doesn't wind up playing Peter J. Keyes Jr. in this film. I will eat my shoes!

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

Sure I saw him in from dusk till dawn not long ago. Gotta be playing the son of Keyes. Hey it's better than 50 cent that's for sure.

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Mar 10, 2017, 06:59:00 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Mar 10, 2017, 06:55:35 PM
Lol what?!

http://deadline.com/2017/03/jake-busey-the-predator-natasha-rothwell-simon-vs-the-homo-sapiens-agenda-1202040454/
Noooooooooo!!!!
not fancy it mate?

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 10, 2017, 07:49:37 PM
Quote from: Timmay on Mar 10, 2017, 07:48:22 PM

Oops. Ta.  :laugh:

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Mar 10, 2017, 07:48:05 PM

I completely forgot he was in Starship Troopers until I was looking up what he'd done. I was obsessed with that film as a kid.

Same! However much it was a punch in the gut when I was a kid, I can unobjectively say Starship Troopers was the best Alien film of 1997 (For those who don't know our precious 4th installment, Alien Resurrection, came out that year).

Starship troopers was so so so good. One of my most played DVD's back in the day.

Timmay

Timmay

Interesting thought...I have read (or maybe assumed) this is taking place in present day.  Mr. Busey could be playing the son of Keyes or maybe (flashbacks or if this isn't in present day) a younger Keyes?  Autism started "gaining steam"(for the lack of a better word) in the 70s.  However, the cast photos reveal a pretty current timeline...just throwing things out there.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Totally didn't see that one coming.... but hey if he plays Peter J. Keyes Jr

IM SOLD

lol he has the teeth just like his dad lmao.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

Very interesting!

Sure hope he's playing someone related to Peter Keyes. Would be nice to have that connection to Predator 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed