Possible Script Breakdown *potential spoilers*

Started by goose_3387, Feb 23, 2017, 11:23:02 AM

Author
Possible Script Breakdown *potential spoilers* (Read 153,322 times)

black

This is an upgrade. Shurikens are separately mentioned from him.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: black on Dec 03, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

Yeah i remember
Spoiler
arrows being part of the upgrade's equipment only
[close]
but i don't remember reading about shurikens. I totally believe you did though, i probably just forgot about that ;D

black

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Dec 03, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

Yeah i remember
Spoiler
[close]
but i don't remember reading about shurikens. I totally believe you did though, i probably just forgot about that ;D
Spoiler
page 111
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: black on Dec 03, 2017, 04:28:33 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Dec 03, 2017, 03:12:00 PM

Yeah i remember
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
page 111
[close]

To be honest, i don't have it anymore  :laugh:

Jigsaw85

So if the predators hunt us for our spines for the purposes of extracting DNA, why do they skin us?

black

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Dec 10, 2017, 02:04:40 AM
So if the predators hunt us for our spines for the purposes of extracting DNA, why do they skin us?
Apparently only those who are not worthy of extracting DNA.

Corporal Hicks

I've not had a chance to watch through it yet but from chatting to Mr_H before he posted this it's detailing the leaked draft that was circulated.

Ramjet311

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MGchLolnjA

I've not had a chance to watch through it yet but from chatting to Mr_H before he posted this it's detailing the leaked draft that was circulated.

All this carry on about the script, i really need to read this now. Any chance of anyone sending me a copy..please? Haha

Corporal Hicks

When the film's out I'll share it but not before. Personally, I wish it hadn't been leaked as a lot of opinions are being formed on an unfinished product.

Ramjet311

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2018, 11:06:32 AM
When the film's out I'll share it but not before. Personally, I wish it hadn't been leaked as a lot of opinions are being formed on an unfinished product.

Thats fair enough. As I've said all along, im excited for this film and cant wait. Im pretty sure nothing will sway my excitement

Master

Quote from: Ramjet311 on Jan 08, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

Thats fair enough. As I've said all along, im excited for this film and cant wait. Im pretty sure nothing will sway my excitement

Just go to first post and check overview. It's next best thing to script itself and gives good insight in script contents.

Ramjet311

Quote from: Master on Jan 08, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
Quote from: Ramjet311 on Jan 08, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

Just go to first post and check overview. It's next best thing to script itself and gives good insight in script contents.

Ive always been more intrigued by the support characters in the Predator movies, so in this case " the loonies " as the synopsis doesn't really go into detail about them. So i guess thats my reasoning for hunting the script. Having recently read the original script for P1 & P2, there were pretty big changes to the finished product so I still don't understand why alot of these people are already writing this film off

BigDaddyJohn

I think they are a fun, cool and colorful bunch of dudes honestly. They can really look good in the finished product IMO.

Ramjet311

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jan 08, 2018, 10:05:44 PM
I think they are a fun, cool and colorful bunch of dudes honestly. They can really look good in the finished product IMO.

Definitely. Given the actors involved i have high hopes for " the loonies ".

Whos_Nick

Leaks brought on so much negativity and isn't doing anything good for the community. It's a shame the script got out so early  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed