Location Pictures

Started by ace3g, Feb 21, 2017, 01:54:10 AM

Author
Location Pictures (Read 16,572 times)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Feb 21, 2017, 03:06:36 PM
Thanks for sharing guys. Once more of these pour in it's going to be so hard to resist looking at some spoilery images.

Looks like she'll be a scientist working through a University?

I wouldn't have gotten that impression from the cast picture... I'm wondering if she's another CIA spook

Stealth_Hunter

Stealth_Hunter

Yeah that's a good point. The CIA spook thing could be likely.

Nihil

Nihil

SUVs with Maryland plates huh. As a Marylander this is intriguing to me. We do have a lot of top secret government BS around here, it would be cool if part of the movie took place here.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Hopefully some tenacious brave soul will leak a picture of the Predator its of, and we can find out if these 2.0 rumors are real.

Daz1999

Daz1999

I think it's a matter of time til we see the predator, prepare for a lot of butt hurt  :D

Master

Master

I don't remember that much of butt hurt when Ps costumes leaked . I do remember though the leaked Ps script had BSP using Plasma Caster Minigun. When costumes leaked I did analysis where I pointed out that it looks like it have three of four barrels and it's possible it will spinn. I was actuall ridiculed by some that claimed it's regular Plasma Caster and I'm simply seeing things in potato quality picture  ;D Good old days!

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Daz1999 on Feb 22, 2017, 08:13:03 AM
I think it's a matter of time til we see the predator, prepare for a lot of butt hurt  :D

Or a lot of buttf**k.

Murtair

Murtair

Not sure how this person confirmed it was The Predator but we apparently have a new location.

https://twitter.com/chefbk11/status/836419721226432512

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteLooks like #Predator is setting up to film 2nite or tomm at the Kent house @WhatsFilming @yvrshoots

QuoteThose letters on the neon signs in the picture indicate which production it is - those are the ones used by Predator.

https://twitter.com/WhatsFilming/status/836727494736769025

Murtair

Murtair

I couldn't make out the TCF before so Twentieth Century Fox I would imagine.

ace3g

ace3g

21h

jacobtremblay#jonsnow #winteriscoming #keepingwarm #tombradystyle #setlife

SM

SM

Oh my God!  The Predator killed Kenny!

Xan21

Xan21

winter and predator... I'm out

SiL

SiL

You're the kind of person who thinks a Predator would run from a fight if it chased prey into a room with cool air conditioning, huh.

SM

SM

"Can't talk!  Have to hide from the Predator!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed