DH Announces Predator: Hunters!

Started by Ultramorph, Feb 09, 2017, 09:30:33 PM

Author
DH Announces Predator: Hunters! (Read 44,498 times)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

A new 5-issue Predator series will debut in May, written by Chris Warner and featuring the return of several characters from past comics!

http://www.cbr.com/exclusive-predator-hunters-announcement-preview/

Russ840

Russ840

Beat me to this info by 1 min lol.

This is interesting. Like the art style. I wonder if Dutch, his brother or Harrigan will have a role?

Ultramorph

The premise is almost like Xenogenesis, only hopefully more competent.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Looks interesting, art is pretty decent.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I can dig it. I like how it's bringing back old characters (and essentially "re-canonizing" those old stories in the process).

felix

felix

Reminds me of the "South China Sea" Book.

Corporal Hicks

What I find interesting is this theme of reacquainting us with the concept of Predators hunting Predators. Not saying that this series will but the announcement takes care to talk about Bad Blood.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: felix on Feb 10, 2017, 04:03:18 AM
Reminds me of the "South China Sea" Book.

I have never read the book but did get a slight vibe of it from synopsises I have read.

Whiskeybrewer

I love the cover to Issue #1 already and its great that we get some old characters back. Guess some Predator stories are easier to Recanonise than Some Alien stories

predator elite

Nice glad to see more returning characters and it not being just Dutch's brother again

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

This is a surprise. So it looks like that some of the old EU might be canon again. Kind of like how some of Star Wars Legends is, right?

Corporal Hicks

That would certainly appear so.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Kind of got mixed opinions about this.

Corporal Hicks

I expect no less. Lol

426Buddy

426Buddy

Did Fox/DH ever actually say that they were de-canonizing the non AvP predator comics?

I assumed the re-boot only really applied to aliens and somewhat to AvP, the present day Predator stories never really backed themselves into a corner vs the films like aliens did by infesting earth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed