NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 90,930 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

For UKians, I'm starting to see more and more of the The Predator figures about. Looks like they've properly made their way over here on the cargo ships.

CelticP

CelticP

Snag the fugitive if you don't already have it. It's a neat Predator.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

I've just picked up another Fugitive Predator while at London Film Comic Con - this one to keep as Fugitive. The previous one had a flaw in some paint apps (no problem, I'm swapping the head with a spare Hornhead Predator's head, to custom into a new Predator)

I'm looking forward to the releases of the Assassin Predator, both Emissary Predators and the captured Fugitive Predator (as well as getting a couple of spares of each to custom)
I hope Neca creates the Predator dogs from the film, be fun additions to various hunting creatures Predators use.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: SiL on Feb 19, 2019, 04:47:53 AM
Is it? Cos those bottom joints on the lower mandibles still aren't sitting in front of the dang chin.
I think they were correct right before he got his face crushed.

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Mar 04, 2019, 10:07:11 PM
I've just picked up another Fugitive Predator while at London Film Comic Con - this one to keep as Fugitive. The previous one had a flaw in some paint apps (no problem, I'm swapping the head with a spare Hornhead Predator's head, to custom into a new Predator)

I'm looking forward to the releases of the Assassin Predator, both Emissary Predators and the captured Fugitive Predator (as well as getting a couple of spares of each to custom)
I hope Neca creates the Predator dogs from the film, be fun additions to various hunting creatures Predators use.

The Hellhounds from Predators runs a bit high these days so I do hope we get the Upgrade's dogs at some point. However I seem to remember someone mentioning something about them not doing it because the Hellhounds didn't sell as well. I don't know if that would apply to the dogs now but something I heard. Upgrade definitely deserves his pups though,

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I hadn't heard anything about Assasins hounds (I'd skip them myself), but I did hear that they confirmed that they wouldn't be re-issuing the Predators hounds when they release the upgraded versions of those guys.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Randy at NECA has said the hounds are NOT happening.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

With a dog body and Predator head, a custom should be easy enough.  ;)

Shaeffer11

Shaeffer11

My upgrade arrived today- quite impressive sculp

SuperiorIronman

The Armored Assassin Predator is a pretty damn good sculpt if I say so myself. I may not own all of Neca's Predators, but of the ones I own I'd say this is the most impressive. I actually kind of hope the non-armored Assassin comes around cause if this is what I can expect, I'd gladly throw another 40-50 dollars at it.

Just a really good figure all around.

GQSioux

GQSioux

He's pretty nice

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: GQSioux on May 24, 2019, 05:43:46 PM
He's pretty nice

Did someome step on its toe?

Otherwise, it does look nice!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 24, 2019, 06:42:51 PM
He's pretty nice

Nah, he stepped on a lego brick.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 25, 2019, 06:19:12 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 24, 2019, 06:42:51 PM
He's pretty nice

Nah, he stepped on a lego brick.

Oww! Yeah, that could do it!

GQSioux

GQSioux

For scale.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed