Get a Clearer Look at Carmen Ejogo in New Alien: Covenant Still!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 12, 2017, 04:47:20 PM

Author
Get a Clearer Look at Carmen Ejogo in New Alien: Covenant Still! (Read 18,020 times)

Corporal Hicks

Get a clearer look at Carmen Ejogo in this new Alien: Covenant still! Earlier in December we shared some pictures of an Empire article that featured several brand new stills. Not long after, Empire released a better resolution copy of one of those stills, the one featuring Katherine Waterston and Ridley Scott.

Now we have a clearer look at a second picture from that Empire article, one featuring Michael Fassbender as Walter and Carmen Ejogo.

Get a clearer look at Carmen Ejogo in this new Alien: Covenant still!

We can see Walter and Carmen Ejogo’s character (one of the medical staff aboard the Covenant) and a third character (perhaps Billy Crudup’s acting-Captain?) watching some monitor displays. On that display is what appears to be a holographic recording of an Engineer (like the image used a lot during Prometheus’ marketing campaign or the Orrey scene from Prometheus). What do you think of this latest still? Let us know down below.

The still appears to have originated from Germany with both Moviepilot and MovieGod sharing the image. Thanks to BeatlesFass for bringing this to our attention.

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

Pvt. Himmel

Nice Corp!!

Why would be looking at Engineer image? Some recording from Juggernaut!!

Ingwar

That face on the little screen (right from the helmet) looks like David to me.

LiquidSentry

Wonder who the blurred figure is in front of them?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ingwar on Jan 12, 2017, 04:51:35 PM

Looks a lot like this promo image to me -

Or maybe even that holographic sequence in Prometheus.

Quote from: LiquidSentry on Jan 12, 2017, 04:55:47 PM
Wonder who the blurred figure is in front of them?

I think it maybe Billy Crudup.

Darth Vile

Yeah I'd agree. I'd be surprised, at that stage of the film (we assume early on) that the Covenant crew get to see images of engineers (although admittedly it looks more like an engineer than David).

Corporal Hicks

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

You might be right but look at this shiny light under the head. Looks like part of Prometheus suit.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Ingwar on Jan 12, 2017, 05:02:07 PM

You might be right but look at this shiny light under the head. Looks like part of Prometheus suit.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzzumtVb0z9KDgcUJPcY7yRVXajJGlO_Qo_lTYNJiBQtZ7c8By

Holo recording maybe from Shaw's message?? It would seem that this happens before hell breaks loose.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ingwar on Jan 12, 2017, 05:02:07 PM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzzumtVb0z9KDgcUJPcY7yRVXajJGlO_Qo_lTYNJiBQtZ7c8By

I'm fairly certain we've seen that exact frame somewhere relating to Prometheus. I'm sure it's not David.

426Buddy

The collar on Davids space suit goes up high at the back of the head, it doesnt in the covenant pic.

Im guessing it will be an engineer as well.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jan 12, 2017, 05:05:01 PM
The collar on Davids space suit goes up high at the back of the head, it doesnt in the covenant pic.

Obviously 426, were trying to determine when and why!!

Ingwar

Ingwar

It depends on the lighting. It might be a collar from the suit.

As I said you both might be right. It might be Engineer.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 12, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

Obviously 426, were trying to determine when and why!!

More than half the people in this thread are talking about what is on that little monitor in the covenant pic, is it david or an engineer? \

So I don't know what you are reading. ???

FiorinaFury161

I am going to guess it's a headset on someone. Or an Engineer.  ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed