Who the hell's Covenant captain ?

Started by Walter, Jan 11, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

Covenant captain is ?

Billy Crudup
James Franco
Danny McBride
Author
Who the hell's Covenant captain ? (Read 4,474 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 16, 2017, 09:42:00 PM
I'm pretty sure earlier in the movie Holloway asks Janek if he could land the ship and Janek replies "I can do that. No problem." ...or words to that effect.

-Windebieste.

With a little help from the pilot and co-pilot.

Charlie: "Captain, do you think you could put us down there?"

Janek: "Yeah, I wouldn't be any good if I couldn't do that."

Janek: "Alright, Mr. Ravel, Mr. Chance, let's take her down."

whiterabbit

hmm so maybe it wasn't that he was that bad of a pilot but more so it was a team effort to fly the ship?

Ingwar

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 16, 2017, 10:17:05 PM
hmm so maybe it wasn't that he was that bad of a pilot but more so it was a team effort to fly the ship?

Flying this kind of ship is always a team effort.

OpenMaw

The "shit pilot" line was just bravado. Nothing more.

Ferengo

I always assumed it was sarcasm and loyalty.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 16, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

Yes, basically Janek tells Ravel and Chance where to go. He gives the instructions, they implement it. Just like in a real ship where you have a captain and a helmsman.

Anyway, looks like Callie Hernandez will be the Covenant's co-pilot and navigator.

Pvt. Himmel

Évidemment.

BishopShouldGo

Franco's role sounds weird.

Spoiler
Some faceless captain dies and then he shows up in a video recording. Just don't have that role at all. I'd rather Franco appear in the sequel to Covenant in a main role.
[close]

whiterabbit

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jan 17, 2017, 06:49:28 PM
Franco's role sounds weird.

Spoiler
Some faceless captain dies and then he shows up in a video recording. Just don't have that role at all. I'd rather Franco appear in the sequel to Covenant in a main role.
[close]
Oh come on now, you know exactly where this is going.
Spoiler
The black goo can resurrect the dead. ala Jesus' resurrection or dare I say it, Alien Resurrection.
[close]
I'm not saying that's where it's headed but it could kind of be...

Pvt. Himmel

Spoiler
Franco dies don't know if they do like what they did with Kane ( jettison into space) that vid he's in is a recording from a time earlier before Covvie mission I heard it involves him climbing snowy mountain.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed