Who the hell's Covenant captain ?

Started by Walter, Jan 11, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

Covenant captain is ?

Billy Crudup
James Franco
Danny McBride
Author
Who the hell's Covenant captain ? (Read 4,464 times)

Necronomicon II

Safe to assume he'll birth a big chap, I wonder how the traditional chestburster route will be staged?

Richman678

It's possible Crudup is a Captain in the military. They do have Military type weapons afterall. It dosnt make much sense to give terraformers automatic weapons. Making McBride captain of the ship....after Franco dies or whatever happens to him.

One thing I am curious about is if McBride is on the dropship that goes down to the surface?

Ingwar

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 12, 2017, 09:38:22 PM
It's possible Crudup is a Captain in the military. They do have Military type weapons afterall. It dosnt make much sense to give terraformers automatic weapons. Making McBride captain of the ship....after Franco dies or whatever happens to him.

One thing I am curious about is if McBride is on the dropship that goes down to the surface?

McBride is not a captain. He's a pilot.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 12, 2017, 09:38:22 PM

Waterston (Daniels) clearly addresses Crudup as "Captain", ergo he is the captain of the ship at that point in time.
Demián Bichir is the chief of the Covenant's security. Same job as Corporal Jackson in Prometheus.
McBride is the pilot. Same job as Ravel in Prometheus.

QuoteOne thing I am curious about is if McBride is on the dropship that goes down to the surface?

Spoiler
No.
[close]

OpenMaw

Spoiler

Everyone that goes down on that dropship is probably dead as dicks.
[close]

Ingwar

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jan 12, 2017, 10:19:10 PM
Spoiler

Everyone that goes down on that dropship is probably dead as dicks.
[close]

Everyone ...

Spoiler
except Daniels, Walter and, I just assume, captain played by Crudup (got facehugged) who will deliver Xenomorph on Covenant.
[close]

Richman678

QuoteOne thing I am curious about is if McBride is on the dropship that goes down to the surface?

Spoiler
No.
[close]

Then who is sitting next to Demian Bechir at 55 seconds in the trailer. (sorry for making you look it up I tried to post an image, but I dont have a photobucket account)

Ingwar

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 12, 2017, 10:52:54 PM

Spoiler
No.
[close]

Then who is sitting next to Demian Bechir at 55 seconds in the trailer. (sorry for making you look it up I tried to post an image, but I dont have a photobucket account)

Not sure but maybe Alexander England or Benjamin Rigby.

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: Ingwar on Jan 12, 2017, 10:58:03 PM

Spoiler
No.
[close]

Neither of them have beards like the man next to Bichir, so I'm guessing that's Nathaniel Dean.

whiterabbit

What the hell man. The Covenant goes through Captains like an office goes through coffee paper. Wait this is a good thing right?  :laugh:

Richman678

Quote from: Anthony on Jan 12, 2017, 11:32:25 PM

Spoiler
No.
[close]

Neither of them have beards like the man next to Bichir, so I'm guessing that's Nathaniel Dean.

I googled him and he looks like the guy next to Bichir. Thanks for that.

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: Richman678 on Jan 13, 2017, 12:54:43 AM
Quote from: Anthony on Jan 12, 2017, 11:32:25 PM

Spoiler
No.
[close]

I googled him and he looks like the guy next to Bichir. Thanks for that.

You are welcome.

ace3g

ace3g

szkoki

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jan 11, 2017, 07:53:25 PM
I wonder who'll be the most popular captain. Skerritt, Elba or Crudup. All amazing actors.

Janek was a comic figure. And i mean it in a wrong way.

whiterabbit

Yea Janek was a shit pilot, it was said so in the movie. However he does go down with the ship, so he can't be all shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed