HCG M56 Smart Gun replica

Started by sir_bobos, Jan 10, 2017, 04:08:37 PM

Author
HCG M56 Smart Gun replica (Read 9,195 times)

sir_bobos

sir_bobos

Vark_

Vark_

Sweet thing ! This one has actually a better quality / price ratio than their overpriced pulse rifle.

Corporal Hicks

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Will any one on the forum be purchasing this and if so, will you do a video of it?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Does it have the steadicam harness? If not, what's the point?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jan 10, 2017, 10:15:19 PM
Will any one on the forum be purchasing this and if so, will you do a video of it?

I f**king wish. That looks awesome.

http://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/product.php?productid=16582&cat=273&page=1

QuoteBack at SDCC 2016, we got our first look at an Aliens M56 Smartgun Prop Replica at the Hollywood Collectibles Booth. Details were not available at the time. Today, HCG has finally shared an update. The life size prop replica Smartgun is now available for pre-order. Hollywood Collectibles has modeled the replica after the version used by Private Vasquez in the film, complete with "Adios" on the side of the gun. They will be offering a standard as well as a HCG Exclusive version. Each version is priced at $1199.95. Here are the details:

The M56 Smartgun is a 10mm General Purpose automatic Squad Support Weapon used by the US Colonial Marines in the blockbuster movie Aliens. With an effective range of 1500 yards, it is equipped with a motion-sensitive infrared tracking system, capable of autonomous and accurate targeting of moving objects.

We are proud to present for the first time ever an Officially Licensed Life Size Replica of this iconic Sci Fi weapon! Measuring 48" in length and weighing in at 15lbs, this amazingly detailed replica is modeled after the Smartgun carried by all round badass Pt Vasquez.......Adios Xenomorph!

Sure to dominate any Aliens collection it comes complete with a separate, themed tabletop display stand. This is the HCG Exclusive Edition which also comes with a high quality 24″ x 16″ print of the Smartgun blueprints and specs sheet! A regular edition is also available.

This museum quality Life Size Replica is constructed from fiberglass, metal, resin and mixed media, then painstakingly hand painted and authentically weathered.

Dimensions: 48" Long Approx.
Standard Edition Size: 600 pieces worldwide
Exclusive Edition Size: 150 pieces worldwide
Availability:  Pre-Order
Estimated to Ship:  2nd Qtr 2017
Read on for all of the new photos.

Canon_Barbarian

Canon_Barbarian

Font on the plate is wrong. It's Alien League, not original movie font

http://media02.hongkiat.com/sci-fi-fonts/alien-league.jpg

The Bonus Situation

Nice!

1200$ huh?

You know what, I much rather have a new AVP game or a sequel to Isolation then this.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort thats being put in to make us happy, we've got 2 films coming up and all, but what about videogames? Where are they?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I don't remember having 1500 yard range in the AVP pic game! ;)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Oh! Whoa Corp this about made your day... Look at it what a beaut. 8)

Imagine that bad boy when you go paintballing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 11, 2017, 12:50:54 PM
Imagine that bad boy when you go paintballing.

Don't spit that filth at me!  :P I go airsofting. Unfortunately this isn't a functioning replica like that. Though someone did put together a working paintball replica.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Somebody could lend me 2 thousand bucks please?  :-[

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm sure there's a few airsoft wiz's out there who could turn this into a working gun. That is if one hasn't already been made using the airsoft MG34/42 kits

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm pretty sure there's some custom stuff out there.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2017, 03:15:42 PM
I'm pretty sure there's some custom stuff out there.

I've seen a few crazy things on youtube. Some cool period weapons show up in Scoutthedoggie's videos. There was a video he did a few years ago where someone was playing in the full USCM armor + a pulse rifle, that's something I'd honestly love to do if I could afford it  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed