USA Today's 2017 Movie preview includes new photo from Covenant.

Started by Anthony, Jan 08, 2017, 08:39:45 PM

Author
USA Today's 2017 Movie preview includes new photo from Covenant. (Read 21,679 times)

Master

Spore to ears are abit dumb. Why not nose? Nose is inhaling things, much easier way inside.

Corporal Hicks

Spoiler
There's another character who gets infected through the nose.
[close]

Master

Spoiler
Oh! Good, good. Are those spores moblie on  their own, or is it just a bad luck to get infected?
[close]

Corporal Hicks

whiterabbit

The spores do look very much alive and able to self-propel themselves into that dudes ear. Like an angry sperm the moment it spots an unfertilized egg.

Pvt. Himmel

shawsbaby

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2017, 08:34:39 AM
Spoiler
[close]

You may have answered this already somewhere, but (to the best of your knowledge) is there a plausible reason for why the characters aren't wearing protective gear?

Corporal Hicks

rabidranger

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 11, 2017, 09:12:02 AM
The spores do look very much alive and able to self-propel themselves into that dudes ear. Like an angry sperm the moment it spots an unfertilized egg.

Yeah, once the "pod" stepped on it releases the spores that seem to home in specifically on the guy's ear. One of David's experiments?

The Cruentus

Forgive me for this since I haven't been reading up much on Covenant but why is a lot of folk here thinking that David is behind everything? Some are even saying he created the Xenos.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 12, 2017, 12:22:15 AM
Forgive me for this since I haven't been reading up much on Covenant but why is a lot of folk here thinking that David is behind everything? Some are even saying he created the Xenos.

I think it was leaked by 4chan guy, I think.

The Cruentus

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 12, 2017, 12:28:05 AM

I think it was leaked by 4chab guy, I think.

Reliable? or is it just bait?

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 12, 2017, 12:30:09 AM

I think it was leaked by 4chan guy, I think.

Don't know!  Hicks I think knows.

LiquidSentry

Quote from: shawsbaby on Jan 11, 2017, 12:58:59 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2017, 08:34:39 AM
Spoiler
[close]

You may have answered this already somewhere, but (to the best of your knowledge) is there a plausible reason for why the characters aren't wearing protective gear?

Could they have technology telling them everything is all clear but failed to pick up the spores?

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: The Cruentus on Jan 12, 2017, 12:30:09 AM

I think it was leaked by 4chab guy, I think.

Well he went into some pretty good detail, and described scenes from the movie that ended up in the trailer (Shower, facehugger)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed