AvP Retribution (AVP REDEMPTION prequel)

Started by alexpj19, Jan 06, 2017, 09:36:33 PM

Author
AvP Retribution (AVP REDEMPTION prequel) (Read 14,841 times)

Corporal Hicks

That looks fantastic, Alex. Really can't wait to see what you can do now with another 7 years experience! AvP Redemption is still one of the best A/v/P fan films out there!

RidgeTop

Very much looking forward to this, I'll probably contribute to the KickStarter as well. Really enjoyed Redemption.

XENOMORPHOSIS

This continues to prove, removing poorly devolved human characters you'll be given what the fans want. Aliens and Predators fighting. Maybe they'll be another attempt to make Alien vs Predator as a movie hopefully one with Colonial Marines like in the dark horse comics. Where movies studios try to give us what htey think we want, we'll always have our fan films.

Jigsaw85

So are the Aliens actually going to be a threat this time or are they just going to be worthless bugs for the Predator to easily stomp?

Huggs

Wow! Looking forward to seeing this! Makes me wish someone would make AVP4. Don't know why AVP3 got such a bad rap. I thought Rebellion did a pretty solid job.

System Apollo

Hey Alex, Loved your first film. Wrote an article about your trailer. Would you ever be interested in a community Q&A?

http://globalavp.info/news/avp-retribution-new-aliens-vs-predator-fan-film

Corporal Hicks

Just an FYI regarding your article, Apollo. It was Redemption that was made in 2 years and on a budget of $500, not Retribution. Alex hasn't completed Retribution yet.

Darkness

Brilliant teaser, I really hope this happens. Will this be the only teaser you'll release for the kickstarter or do you have something longer?

System Apollo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2017, 09:29:05 AM
Just an FYI regarding your article, Apollo. It was Redemption that was made in 2 years and on a budget of $500, not Retribution. Alex hasn't completed Retribution yet.
I'll jump in and fix that right now. I'll reference you too. Thank you for letting me know! :)

alexpj19

Hey guys, thanks for the comments, I feel a lot of love here already towards AVP RB (retribution)! I am planning to do another teaser, a "full" short scene for the fundraising campaign. will be shooting it in a few weeks or so, and will need a few weeks or so to do the post on it. so i'll have some behind the scenes photos coming soon, there might be more exciting news ahead but its too early to say at this point, so stay tuned! :)

Corporal Hicks

Are you planning on using some funds for an updated suit? Dark Ages really raised the bar on that front. Could be worth looking into what they did and getting a cosplayer involved.

System Apollo

Hello Mr. Popov, I have received your PM and sent you an email to the one provided on your youtube account. The email I sent from is support@globalavp.info

Thank you for addressing back to me as well.  :)

alexpj19

Absolutely! The plans are not only use a high quality suite but create something original ! i will also be looking at practical alien suite!

Corporal Hicks

That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that. You would what I'd love to eventually see? A 1 on 1 film. Just one Alien and one Predator and each encounter and each scrap leaves one of the two with significant wounds. That'd be really fun to see.

Dreadlock Holiday

Looking good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed