AvP Retribution (AVP REDEMPTION prequel)

Started by alexpj19, Jan 06, 2017, 09:36:33 PM

Author
AvP Retribution (AVP REDEMPTION prequel) (Read 14,853 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

I guess I wont know until I try, Dark Ages flew under radar, so will see. I will however be shooting a live action teaser to get people excited about the project! very soon!

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Can't wait to see what you have in store, sir!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jan 10, 2017, 11:57:04 PM
I guess I wont know until I try, Dark Ages flew under radar, so will see. I will however be shooting a live action teaser to get people excited about the project! very soon!

Yeah, definitely a good idea to have an updated proof of concept! I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I do really suggest looking into these campaigns though - running them and getting them out there sounds like a complete chore.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2017, 08:38:23 AM
Quote from: alexpj19 on Jan 10, 2017, 11:57:04 PM

Yeah, definitely a good idea to have an updated proof of concept! I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I do really suggest looking into these campaigns though - running them and getting them out there sounds like a complete chore.
Perhaps Patreon would be the way to gain financial support rather than a KICKSTARTER page that comes up more easily in general searches. I'm the last person to suggest something sneaky but when a company hates on a fan-made piece of work that isn't making them any money, they've gone too far. Half the fun of creating a universe is the ability of people to tell their own stories in that universe.

Also, here's another fan of Redemption looking forward to a future installment. May I suggest a break in the trend and not go the route of trilogy, just a sequel/prequel and move on to something else?

alexpj19

alexpj19

I'll look in to Patreon for sure, as for the trilogy, Im planning to bring something new and special to AVP universe :)  At least some of the elements are going to be new!

alexpj19

alexpj19

Here is a little tease/test of what im working on

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looking good. Following the same setup as Redemption with the green screen and CG Aliens?

alexpj19

alexpj19

for the teaser yes, if the kickstarter goes well, i'd like to shoot on locations with as many practical effects as possible

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: alexpj19 on Feb 02, 2017, 07:36:59 PM
for the teaser yes, if the kickstarter goes well, i'd like to shoot on locations with as many practical effects as possible

Oh man, that'd be amazing. I'd love to see you take on full practical AvP.

What kind of locations were you thinking?

alexpj19

alexpj19

an old refinery station outside Los Angeles

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh I bet that'd be really suitable! Do you have any scouting snaps?

alexpj19

alexpj19

Here are a few pics of the location

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those look great. Seem very suitable!

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

This looks amazing!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed