Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer - AvPGalaxy Podcast #44

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 30, 2016, 08:03:03 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Teaser Trailer - AvPGalaxy Podcast #44 (Read 28,018 times)

Corporal Hicks

We promised we’d be back with another episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast after the Alien: Covenant teaser trailer dropped and we keep our promises!

We have just uploaded the 44th episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast (right-click and save as to download). Our final episode of 2016 sees Omegamorph, RidgeTop, Xenomorphine and I discuss the new Alien: Covenant teaser trailer.

The 44th episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast sees staff take a look at the recently released Alien: Covenant teaser trailer.

We offer our opinions on the trailer and break it down and talk through it scene by scene. We talk through what we loved about the trailer, what we didn’t enjoy and what impressions it gives us for the finished film’s release on the 19th of May 2017. It’s another lengthy one (you guys and girls seem to enjoy them!), clocking in at just under 3 hours.

We mentioned several of our articles in the podcast. You can find them here: teaser trailer breakdown, reveal that James Franco and Guy Pearce would be appearing in Alien: Covenant and all about the Neomorphs. We also posted a gallery of stills taken from the teaser trailer.

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy through 2017 for the latest news on Alien: Covenant, The Predator and Alien 5. We’ll be back with the podcast in 2017 with an interview with Aliens’ Private Spunkmeyer aka Daniel Kash! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls.

If you are new to the podcast, you can also listen to any of our previous episodes in the Podcast section under the News tab on the main menu. If you’re an Apple user, you can subscribe to the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast directly via iTunes.

Ingwar

Finally. Time to make a brew and enjoy listening. Thanks Hicks!

Enoch

Thanks for this. :)

Ingwar

It's nearly 3 hours. Bloody hell. It's longer than the movie itself :).

oduodu

Wow that was quick !

Downloading now !!

DorkiDori

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo! that just made my friday! been dying to listen to this!!!

Pvt. Himmel

Thanks, guys!!! 8)

Enoch

For Hicks.
Mountain scenery on that window (think its just a huge screen).
I think its just some landscape on Iceland.

Still searching for that particular scenery. But I m sure its Iceland
or perhaps somewhere in Scandinavia.

Ingwar

Just listening. I'm on 20 minute and you guys complain a lot! :)

lv_226

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 30, 2016, 09:20:59 PM
For Hicks.

I think you're right. I really do.

Corporal Hicks

I thought it was quite even lol it's not an episode endlessly praising the trailer nor is it an episode just bitching. It's quite even.

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 30, 2016, 09:51:00 PM
I thought it was quite even lol it's not an episode endlessly praising the trailer nor is it an episode just bitching. It's quite even.

It's even but sometimes you complain about so silly things :) Are you all British? ;)

SM

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 30, 2016, 09:20:59 PM
For Hicks.

Maybe try south island of NZ considering they shot there.  Fiordland in particular.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 30, 2016, 09:54:10 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 30, 2016, 09:51:00 PM

It's even but sometimes you complain about so silly things :) Are you all British? ;)

What do you consider silly?

Only Brits are me and Xenomorphine. RidgeTop is American, Omega is Italian.

BishopShouldGo

Well, honestly, whoever was complaining about how the Covenant wasn't bulky enough...  :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed