New Empire Still

Started by Ingwar, Dec 23, 2016, 04:31:27 PM

Author
New Empire Still (Read 27,382 times)

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Soooo, back on topic, I'm digging this empire pic, good to see it officially released by empire after Gazz uploaded his awesome scans from his early issue. Notice the scuffs, cuts and bruises on Daniels' left arm? And Walter on the monitor behind her? I've stayed well clear of spoilers, so I can only hazard a guess that either she is hunting something nasty, or somethin nasty is hunting her. Thanks again chaps for all the spoiler tags.  8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*Dictator admin hat on*

Alright, that's enough. We end this conversation now. We're all adults here. We don't all have to agree with everything that is said but we can do it nicely. This is the end of it here. If you guys want to talk it over further, take it to PM in a mature fashion.

Thank you all.

Enoch

Enoch

Late now... its all over. :laugh:
I think we resolved it pretty politely, dont you think? :)

P.S. Corporal, you are only mentioning bad things, dont forget I commended your
efforts and the manner you are leading this squad of crazy mercenaries. Thanks again and
sorry. Still think Eight has some responsibilities regarding this matter. His cynicism and irony was
quite inappropriate. He treated me like some bullshit speaking newcomer :) End of bullshit speaking from me. Logging of.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yep and thank you.  :)

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Wasn't the entertainment weekly issue out today? ???

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

*  Let's not go low brow please. Hicks.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

:o just because I'm straight doesn't mean I need to make some low brow remarks about our new lead actress. Come on, we're better than that. This is a series renowned for its female empowerment roles. And long may it continue.  8) ;D

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

hallelujah!!!

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 23, 2016, 11:00:56 PM
:o just because I'm straight doesn't mean I need to make some low brow remarks about our new lead actress. Come on, we're better than that. This is a series renowned for its female empowerment roles. And long may it continue.  8) ;D

You're straight?? Dang nabbit!! :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 23, 2016, 10:54:17 PM

24th. Still 23rd for me.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2016, 11:03:45 PM
Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 23, 2016, 10:54:17 PM

24th. Still 23rd for me.
Ahright, same for me man, I'm only across the water in good Ole Eire! Oh well, tomorrow has the potential to be a real Alien extravaganza! EW scans likely, and possibly the attached article, possibly another pic from the twitter page and finally, a little later, the trailer itself.

Rogue1

Rogue1

This Ripley wannabe looks sexy

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

but nobody, even the admins, wants to admin her sexiness. She should be on the cover of the magazines with incredibly sexy shots. Why censor it? this only makes it the talk of the internets. Rather than geek talk. Censoring the obvious only makes this less of a forum. It's the art of seduction, yet we here at avpgalaxy won't admit it . I've been  silenced follks. 800+ posts and the admin wants to silence what we should be admiring for decades.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Say it more respectfully then please. It's not asking much.

Enoch

Enoch

Alien universe is all about sexiness and conception... believe me
but I dont have a link to prove this. ;D Aliens have some elements
about family, survival is present in all movies. Creationism is
most prominent in Prometheus and will continue to be important in
this prequel series I recon. There are of course many more themes those
films explored... Prometheus naturally explored greatest quantity of them :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed