See Alien: Covenant's Engineer Architecture in New Production Still

Started by BonesawT101, Dec 21, 2016, 02:03:44 PM

Author
See Alien: Covenant's Engineer Architecture in New Production Still (Read 20,765 times)

DorkiDori

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Dec 21, 2016, 05:11:40 PM
...we had to wait about 5 years after Prometheus to see the next chapter, I'm just wondering how long we'll have to wait for the next 2 movies completing the back story Ridley Scott haqs planned, assuming of course they actually get made.

ive been a bit concerned about this as well... Ridley Scott isnt exactly a spring chicken anymore

echobbase79

I'm sure they'll get made somehow. Ridley might step down to a producer's position and let someone else direct if he felt he couldn't do it.

BR1XER

*Squee* Sir Scott's got my hopes up, though I said I wouldn't be fazed. I'd love a full embrace of Gigerism, though I know it's unlikely.

DorkiDori

thing i love about Ridley is that the man will DIE sitting in the directors chair! he is so devoted to his craft, and even at his old age he shows no signs of slowing down at all! such an inspiration to me as an artist!

motherfather

Finally, something that 100% pleases me. :) i just hope the movie is more about Alien and less about Prometheus/David the divine.

Stolen

Opilein

Scott is a perfectionist no doubt about it, and these pictures of the props are beautiful, but they are so clean, so perfect.
The same feeling i did have in Prometheus. I do remember the frontwindow in Prometheus spaceship which was dusty around its corner, but that was all.
I do really miss the used, dirty look of Alien, where the props seems so plausible because of that used, unclean look.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

For years I've been thinking that the Engineers and the Space Jockeys were two different species, but it is quite clear now that they are the same thing :P amazing picture btw 8)

oduodu

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Dec 21, 2016, 06:47:01 PM
For years I've been thinking that the Engineers and the Space Jockeys were two different species, but it is quite clear now that they are the same thing :P amazing picture btw 8)

Yes that's now set in stone. I wonder how much this movie will reveal about the engineer civilization.

DorkiDori

well we still dont know on that theory... the engineers may still have stolen something from another race. but i guess well all find out in roughly 5 months time ;)

Infected

Somebody obviously vacuumed that hallway recently, looks tight.

Symon

I hope this movie is more about the Engineers and David and not mix of Alien 1 and 2.

Ingwar

NickisSmart

Quote from: Symon on Dec 21, 2016, 08:58:06 PM
I hope this movie is more about the Engineers and David and not mix of Alien 1 and 2.

I hope it's about the Engineers and a mix of Alien and Aliens.

The Bonus Situation

Ok I think I now know what the numbers mean. They're probably just the individual ID code/number of the still.

Sorry if this has been suggested, didn't read the comments.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed