4chan Test Screening Spoilers

Started by MajorB, Dec 19, 2016, 05:18:04 AM

Author
4chan Test Screening Spoilers (Read 66,936 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

This all sounds good, bring it! 8)

John Doe

John Doe

Yep, i recomend not to read...

This is insane.

Stolen

Stolen

Quote from: John Doe on Dec 19, 2016, 02:04:18 PM

This is insane.

Insane in the good way ?

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: Stolen on Dec 19, 2016, 02:35:33 PM

This is insane.

Insane in the good way ?

Asking the important questions.

Lizardboy

Lizardboy

Quote from: Stolen on Dec 19, 2016, 02:35:33 PM

This is insane.

Insane in the good way ?

Hell yeah!

lv_226

lv_226

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Anyone know what the film was before reshoots?? Would be interesting to see what was changed.

El Diablo

El Diablo

QuoteThanks for the heads up. I can't believe the plot of the film has been leaked already! I am really nervous to run into any spoilers concerning this film as I want to go into it as blind as possible. However, it seems that may be harder said than done. How did this person see the film?

The film was test screened on the 20th Century Fox lot over the last few months. He was an audience member invited to preview the early edit in order to provide feedback. These screenings are very common and are usually done as part of market research, recruiting and testing across certain demographics.

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: El Diablo on Dec 19, 2016, 02:54:23 PM
QuoteThanks for the heads up. I can't believe the plot of the film has been leaked already! I am really nervous to run into any spoilers concerning this film as I want to go into it as blind as possible. However, it seems that may be harder said than done. How did this person see the film?

The film was test screened on the 20th Century Fox lot over the last few months. He was an audience member invited to preview the early edit in order to provide feedback. These screenings are very common and are usually done as part of market research, recruiting and testing across certain demographics.
Ah, so this was a test screening. I see. Thank you for the clarification.

I wonder if Fox is aware of the leak. If so, I am not seeing any damage control being performed.

Anyway, this is sad. But, if the movie is any good, then it doesn't change anything.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: El Diablo on Dec 19, 2016, 02:54:23 PM

A recent test screening, or the one before reshoots??

fiveways

fiveways

Spoiler
It sounds like a shit Dark Horse Comic.  Hopefully it plays better on screen but my excitement has fallen quite a bit.
[close]

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Thanks everybody for using those spoiler tags!

lv_226

lv_226

In light of all that has been revealed, should we still be excited for this film OR did the long-development process result in a not-so-spectacular idea?

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: lv_226 on Dec 19, 2016, 06:07:37 PM
In light of all that has been revealed, should we still be excited for this film OR did the long-development process result in a not-so-spectacular idea?

For me it has gotten me more excited!! And we need to reserve judgment till we see film. ;)

Stolen

Stolen

;D

You don't regret having read the spoilers?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed