4chan Test Screening Spoilers

Started by MajorB, Dec 19, 2016, 05:18:04 AM

Author
4chan Test Screening Spoilers (Read 66,918 times)

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

I reckon this guy is either confused or he's a flat out liar :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: MajorB on Dec 19, 2016, 05:18:04 AM
Another 4chan user claims to have recently seen a post-reshoot cut of the film.

Just a warning that this guy very much sounds legit and there's some massive spoilers in there!!!

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2016, 07:19:26 AM
Quote from: MajorB on Dec 19, 2016, 05:18:04 AM
Another 4chan user claims to have recently seen a post-reshoot cut of the film.

Just a warning that this guy very much sounds legit and there's some massive spoilers in there!!!
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be staying well clear.

jdxmoore

jdxmoore

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2016, 07:19:26 AM

OMG mustn't click the link. It's so hard not too though lol

Was the plot of Prometheus leaked this way too? I mean months before the film's release?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

At this rate we'll know the entire film before it's even out.

John Doe

John Doe

Fu** , i read much of it..

Now i feel sad..... It was like a drug.

That public screening was a bad idea, everything it is always leaked.

MajorB

MajorB

I might have been able to resist reading if I wasn't so hyped up for the trailer.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think everyone is getting a little out of sorts about the trailer. Let's take it down a notch. Yes, we're all excited and impatient about it but it's not some sort of privilege. It'll be here when it's here.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 19, 2016, 09:13:01 AM
I think everyone is getting a little out of sorts about the trailer. Let's take it down a notch. Yes, we're all excited and impatient about it but it's not some sort of privilege. It'll be here when it's here.
This!

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Yes, i would like to go on record that i apologize for that thread i created earlier, and did it out of frustration at no trailer... Won't happen again. :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Appreciated.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Its just 20th Century Fox's revenge for all the crap we've said about how they do things and ruins what could be great films lol

Revenge is a dish best served.......in not that much of a hurry lol

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

It's nothing personal. It's not an agenda against anyone. It's not about revenge. This is simply about 20th Century Fox waiting for the perfect time to release a teaser for one of their tentpole films next year. That is all.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Dec 19, 2016, 12:01:45 PM
It's nothing personal. It's not an agenda against anyone. It's not about revenge. This is simply about 20th Century Fox waiting for the perfect time to release a teaser for one of their tentpole films next year. That is all.

You do realise i was joking right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed