Break the Code! (PS New Production Still)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2016, 08:04:57 PM

Author
Break the Code! (PS New Production Still) (Read 28,792 times)

moonpatrol

Those are cameras extending off their backs or auxiliary lights just like aliens.  Look so like more POV/video footage. 

Beatnation

AlienS fans are never happy smh, I hope Ridley make 20 more sequels to this and don't let Blomkamp get anywhere near of the franchise.

Xenomorph-79

Xenomorph-79

Quote from: moonpatrol on Dec 20, 2016, 12:49:38 AM
Those are cameras extending off their backs or auxiliary lights just like aliens.  Look so like more POV/video footage.

I really, sincerely hope we get POV Alien scenes.

Actually, that could be a great way to reboot the AVP movie franchise! Found footage held by Weyland-Yutani of a major Xenomorph-Predator battle filmed by civilians. THAT would certainly make it an interesting, new approach to the franchise at the very least.

DorkiDori

Quote from: Xenomorph-79 on Dec 20, 2016, 01:04:51 AMI really, sincerely hope we get POV Alien scenes.

Alien 3 boss ;)

echobbase79

Great setting for a intense scene. Ridley really loves wheat fields.

Xenorgue

Quote from: Beatnation on Dec 20, 2016, 01:04:01 AM
AlienS fans are never happy smh, I hope Ridley make 20 more sequels to this and don't let Blomkamp get anywhere near of the franchise.

Entirely agree with you

SM

Yes, let's all just stereotype "AlienS" fans.  How constructive.

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

It is very well known, the anti prometheus, Alien 3 and 4 have constructive arguments too...

"In Aliens fan" he want say : people who only want a Cameronesque construction of the Alien franchise. We should not be concerned because we love Aliens. I also love this movie. He brought much to this saga. I just do not want a SW7 or terminator genesis syndrome in my favorite saga.

SM

Sorry, I think something's being lost in translation there.

Xenorgue

Bad faith...  ::)

windebieste

Well, f**k me. 

You managed to squeeze the closest thing to an apology out of SM I've seen to date.  Maybe, he does have a heart, after all.  OK, so it's the smallest, cruelest, unforgiving heart... but still a heart.  lol.

(Just kidding, Man.  Love your work.) 

-Windebieste.

SM

Quote from: Bworko on Dec 20, 2016, 02:24:26 AM
Bad faith...  ::)

Sorry, again, not sure what you're getting at.

motherfather

motherfather

The photo immediately makes me think of the film Predator - certainly not any Alien movie. Lol - the silhoutte reminds me of the Charlies Angels silhouette.

Unless this is some kind of Mad Men / Don Draper flashback scene that one of the Covenant crew is experiencing.

My bet is its a flashback scene to earlier pre-flight training back on earth that "empowers/inspires" one of the crew to take some kind of action in space.

Is it just me, or are they wearing baseball caps and what looks like bulky ghostbusters backpacks with wire coathanger-ish antennae?

They look like they are acting stealthy, but why would you switch on the floodlights if that was the case? That could be stage lighting though...

eyeballkid

Is that wheat? Maybe this planet is cultivated, I would love that.

Scorpio

It actually reminds me of Black Hawk Down more than Aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed