Alien Covenant fan art

Started by Born Of Cold Light, Dec 11, 2016, 04:16:25 AM

Author
Alien Covenant fan art (Read 20,540 times)

bobby brown

bobby brown

That last poster is well made and all, But please god don't let that be the actual Neopmorph design.  :-X

shawsbaby

shawsbaby

Quote from: cliffhanger on Feb 15, 2017, 09:47:41 AM
dunno where to put this.

Is this an actual pic of the new figures?

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Def looks authentic...Cliffy, where did you find that??

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

Internet skills lol.

The neomorph-katherine waterston picture is fully fanmade. rather pro to be honest!
the figure is also fully fanmade. awesome skills.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: cliffhanger on Feb 15, 2017, 05:36:21 PM
Internet skills lol.

The neomorph-katherine waterston picture is fully fanmade. rather pro to be honest!
the figure is also fully fanmade. awesome skills.

You clever little clover. :P

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

lol, in reality it's not all that impressive.

I just put "Alien Covenant" in the search bar in instagram and deviantart. There's a wealth of material to be found, unfortunately, it gets clouded a lot somehow by useless and crappy halo fanart. i don't know how "Alien Covenant' results in Halo fan art, but well, there you have it.

i tend to 'investigate' google too, through using the title to search and adding in search tools 'last week' or '24 hours' to see if any news has popped up under the radar but within googles heuristics.

then there's  'whotalking.com' which functions in some cases, though mostly it's conversations about fans about the subject, but when expecting stuff it is a goldmine to get 'first' on some stuff.

for example, i am a huge Formula 1 fan, and i tend to get excited for car reveals, so when i know the exact time and date about such a reveal, i use the correct search terms in that site, and thus get sightings to the material before it's publicised on the mainstream media outlets.

same would go for this offcourse.

so yeah, not all that impressive. just gained some experience which i use to my advantage.

But on the subject itself;
yeah, that neca figure fooled me at first too. It looks genuinly impressive.

locusta

locusta

Quote from: shawsbaby on Feb 16, 2017, 09:24:22 PM
Quote from: locusta on Feb 16, 2017, 09:19:05 PM
Quote from: KaliPrime on Feb 12, 2017, 07:19:57 AM
Neomorph by http://xrnophobicmobian.deviantart.com/
http://orig13.deviantart.net/61fd/f/2017/042/4/b/neomorph_by_xrnophobicmobian-dayn8vs.jpg

Dude claims it´s official what I just read.

So it's perhaps a page leak from the Art of the Film book?

Well, it does look very close to what was already discussed of the screened footage in front of the press.

But when it´s fan art, I don´t understand why it is not signed or credited. Because it is fabulously executed.

SiL

SiL

Forget the descriptions, it matches what you can see in the trailer. Right before the explosion.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't find it anywhere else with a Reverse Search.

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

does look very very much like the creature in the mural in prometheus

Evanus

Evanus

Quote from: cliffhanger on Feb 17, 2017, 10:08:09 AM
does look very very much like the creature in the mural in prometheus
Yup, except for the legs. They're double jointed, while the creature in the mural has human-like legs.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: SiL on Feb 17, 2017, 07:47:11 AM
Forget the descriptions, it matches what you can see in the trailer. Right before the explosion.
Yup it sure does.

shawsbaby

shawsbaby

Quote from: SiL on Feb 17, 2017, 07:47:11 AM

It does?  I remember that looking more fleshy, thin legs, tiny t-rex arms?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed