More Leaked Set Photos!

Started by 333zzz, Dec 09, 2016, 01:54:21 AM

Author
More Leaked Set Photos! (Read 49,035 times)

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Wow, my hype has just blasted through the atmosphere. I am so excited. Thanks for sharing these!

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Is it just my perverted mind or are there some Engineer Chicks in that holocaust?

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

No I see them too... Good catch!!  :o

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Yea, that is what I'm seeing isn't it. :P

Oh and another thing, I wonder if the holocaust takes places before or after David arrives in Paradise. What a surprise twist that would be.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 09, 2016, 10:33:53 AM
Yea, that is what I'm seeing isn't it. :P

Oh and another thing, I wonder if the holocaust takes places before or after David arrives in Paradise. What a surprise twist that would be.

We need trailer now!! 8)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Shit, I didn't think about that, what if they show the holocaust happening in the trailer.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

So there are female Engineers afterall, and they got breasts. i've been wondering if Engineers had females or if they lacked them due to genetically tampering with themselves and were trying to find ways to reproduce via studying the life they created.

This makes it interesting, maybe they genuinely made life as a scientific hobby rather than needing to study or harvest it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Definitely looks like female Engineers! Reminds me of some concept art.

I've updated the frontpage post with some context about that vehicle picture. It's the "terraforming bay" where they keep all the heavy equipment.

Infected

Infected

So they do have something to contribute to the gigantic dead body arena!!!

Anyway, who is willing to fight one of those little neomoprhs one on one in an octagon,
if you win you will get 50 milion tax free.

??

KillCrites

KillCrites

Super exciting stuff. I need a teaser.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 09, 2016, 11:20:50 AM
Definitely looks like female Engineers! Reminds me of some concept art.

I've updated the frontpage post with some context about that vehicle picture. It's the "terraforming bay" where they keep all the heavy equipment.

On the Covenant?? That ship is huuuuge!!! 8)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I'm started to wonder if
Spoiler
David killed all the Engineers on the planet when he got there.
[close]

Rayden02

Rayden02

That Alien statue is fu*ing frightening!  ;D

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

Quote from: Ultramorph on Dec 09, 2016, 12:34:43 PM
I'm started to wonder if
Spoiler
David killed all the Engineers on the planet when he got there.
[close]

-_- I seriously hope that this movie doesn't skip over that, Prometheus 2 set up of Shaw & David discovering the Engineer home world looks to be non existent, or in the movie but very briefly. I hope they don't pull that move. Having the best part of the film not be in the film.

fiveways

fiveways

Spoiler
I'm starting to wonder if the petrifaction/burning process is something to protect against outbreak.  This is the fail-safe to do to population centres in-case of infections as they know how it grows, and they look both burned but also completely solid.  Would also explain why the Jockey was petrified in a silly retcon (but not the large hole in him as it obviously comes from the inside out).  If David is the creator of that form of the xeno, than that ship has been there way less time than suggested (unless they bring in wormhole bullshit in which case I'm out for good, I expect that from Star Trek, not Alien).  We all know Scott is big on angles like this from the Vickers/Janek deleted scene from Prometheus, and by how much time he's spent in interview talking about the Alien being a biological weapon.  Adding to this, are they screaming to be let out of the confinement area, or to be let in to whatever is behind the wall (again, like Janek's deleted story in Prometheus)?
[close]

I honestly hope this is early morning bullshit thinking and not true at all.  After Prometheus, I am more willing to indulge my terrible ideas as well as the good one, as the creators of that film explored a lot of questionable ideas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed