AVP2 website?

Started by uhhhhh, Feb 09, 2007, 06:02:10 PM

Author
AVP2 website? (Read 4,997 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Lets hope, or better yet...Lets hope many have learned from past mistakes, now that's the key towards the light my friend.

beeko

beeko

can anyone tell me how many studio heads look at the preview
and how they can tell if its good or not

SiL

SiL

They can tell if they like it if, well ... they like it. No different to you or I deciding if we like it.

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

People, keep in mind its 10 months away.. Add campaigns start off at 12 months for ONLY the most EXTREME hyped movies... Lord of the Rings, Spiderman, Matrix...

AVP2 doesnt fall into one of those any mreo since Ressurection and AVP.

There is nothing to worry about. The fact that the fan sites like this one are getting a ton of set reports and interviews is right on scale.

If there is no site by July then be worried.

FYI the Avp Site went online, if I remember correctly, in february and the movie came out in August... 6 months in advance.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Erm, there were no set reports.  :-\

Like I've said somewhere, I expect we'll start seeing some stuff in May or June sometime.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

im with Hicks anytime after that there just trying to save there ass. But a teaser would be nice or least what they did with Halo3 they put up the site.

SonOfTheDark

SonOfTheDark

IESB.net has a video interview with Rothman from Fox and it looks like we can expect some new stuff like a teaser during the summer ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1918&Itemid=99
Not really worth a post on the main site but interesting to know none-the-less. Good to know even. Summer isn't too far away, but he confirms the christmas release.  :-\

Never mind, Darkness thought it was worth a post on the news page.

Trioxide

Trioxide

Web-site not working....  :(

Darkness

Darkness

It was pretty slow for me when I first accessed it.

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

ok yeah that was my bad, when I said set reports i just mean the leaked info from sets and the one and only photo we have.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

i think that photo im my opinion is probably. like a scene in AVP for example when the teenagers were fighting on pyramid. I think it will jump to some cut scene like that. But do to recent events of only one pred i dont know anymore. nonetheless its an awesome picture and the movie better be good.

Shadow32

Shadow32

That site may get put up 3 or 2 months before the film is released. Alot of film makers wants their movies to be known weeks  and weeks before its realesed cause this way friends can tell friends and familys can tell familys and fans can tell fans that its coming out. And this leads to $20 to save when payday comes around to get in the theathers to buy some popcorn and to watch the movie.

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

lol thats the easy way to put it

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

id deffinetly agree that 2 to 3 months is normal but id hope AVP didnt take down the series so much that they dont give us fans a teaser site or forum to play with.

I LOVED the Termintor 3 Forums they were awesome and if they Had Official AVP forums id go nuts!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed