Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,085,134 times)

Infected

Infected

Boba Fett got owned.

Requiem28

I'm pretty sure that was just posted not even half a page ago...

Infected

I dont look back.
Always into the future Marty.

PREDDY VEDDER

Quote from: Infected on Feb 28, 2012, 09:38:59 PM

Boba Fett got owned.

Although  AVP3 is a movie I'm dying for them to make, I would go ape shite if they made a Boba Fett vs Predator film. That crossover has loads of potency

Spoon

ummmm no.
Batman vs predator for the win!
  Im actually a bigger boba fett fan but batman vs predator is a way better match up.
Both fight in the element of surprise. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOZVp9NFhQE#

PREDDY VEDDER

Quote from: Spoon on Mar 02, 2012, 05:06:23 PM
ummmm no.
Batman vs predator for the win!
  Im actually a bigger boba fett fan but batman vs predator is a way better match up.
Both fight in the element of surprise. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOZVp9NFhQE#

Fair enough but both Boba and the Preds are space travelling hunters with their own space ships and crazy high tech weaponry, dark house horse needs to write a miniseries atleast.

chupacabras acheronsis

i asked a Dark Horse Editor about it, actually. a lot of people have asked them that. many writters are presented their ideas about it too. turns out they really don't want to make a crossover as important and with so much potential as this one until they have some groundbreaking material, since with Star Wars you often get only one shot at it.

shadowedge

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 03, 2012, 03:44:07 AM
i asked a Dark Horse Editor about it, actually. a lot of people have asked them that. many writters are presented their ideas about it too. turns out they really don't want to make a crossover as important and with so much potential as this one until they have some groundbreaking material, since with Star Wars you often get only one shot at it.

Plus even though the Predator should win you just know they are going to have Boba Fett win just because there is one Fett, and several Predators...

Topazora

Topazora

Predator really was meant to be something to measure the badassery of a certain character.  Basically, the predator is Worf in this effect

Bat Chain Puller

The Predator was Worf's ancestor. (kinda)

I don't remember the ins and outs of the episode ... but I remember the description of what Worf DE-evolved into was very much a kin to a primitive Predator-esque beast.

Oh uh ...

Spoiler
:o
[close]

shadowedge

First Blood

fry1236

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 05, 2012, 02:46:54 AM

http://wyv1.deviantart.com/

Thats pretty cool.

And that is an epically awesome spear that pred has got there  :D

DoomRulz

That's an other-worldly axe my friend, not a spear! He could cut down a Redwood tree with that motherf**ker.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed