Who's Up Some AVP? (PC)

Started by g2vd, Nov 05, 2016, 11:40:40 PM

Author
Who's Up Some AVP? (PC) (Read 6,132 times)

g2vd

g2vd

AS the title says who wants to play some Multiplayer games?

g2vd

g2vd

Well fine I don't wanna play with any of you either! I'm taking my toys back! :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. What timezone are you in?

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 18, 2016, 10:19:23 AM
Ha. What timezone are you in?
Central Standard time.

Well Umm, does anyone feel interested in playing today? hehe..

I can play it be fun right?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm GMT so there's a bit of a gap between us.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If we can work something out though, I'm happy to play. I popped on for a match last week. I still enjoy the game.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Just bought the game yesterday. After I'm done with the campaign I will be able to check-in for a couple matches in the nearby future.

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 25, 2016, 09:23:18 AM
If we can work something out though, I'm happy to play. I popped on for a match last week. I still enjoy the game.
Cool! does Saturday work? I've actually gotten a few good Steam friends from asking around on the Steam forums and working on getting another. if some others from here want to join we could have Nearly 10 players if not 10 or if not even more! if the schedules permit it that is.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, should be alright depending on what I'm already doing and yadda yar.

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Randomizer on Nov 26, 2016, 06:38:00 PM
Just bought the game yesterday. After I'm done with the campaign I will be able to check-in for a couple matches in the nearby future.
Would you be up for Saturday?

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 01, 2016, 09:59:27 AM
Yeah, should be alright depending on what I'm already doing and yadda yar.
Okay.

It should be great if just half of the people I've managed to get join up we'll have a PRETTY big match.

Though the one thing is I have to be the one Hosting as my Internet Connection is rather poor I hope you don't mind.

Matriarch

Matriarch

Count me in on dis sausage fest.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: g2vd on Dec 01, 2016, 02:48:31 PM
Quote from: Randomizer on Nov 26, 2016, 06:38:00 PM
Would you be up for Saturday?

I will try but can't promise anything. Haven't even touched the game yet.  :-\

EDIT: The joys of being an achievement hunter is that your backlog is usually bigger than the average player.

Maphisto86

Maphisto86

I used to play this game prolifically on the PS3 and still have the console and game. However, the PC version has more staying power considering more people would still be playing that version. When I finally get a decent gaming PC, I am tempted to buy this game again on Steam. Especially after the disappointment of Colonial Marines.

g2vd

g2vd

Alright everybody I'm hosting the lobby today just tell me your Steam Profile names and I'll friend you.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

You can also check out the dedicated servers by changing the 'server type' from 'player hosted' to 'dedicated (internet)'. Most players on Steam play on these servers

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed