Predator: Celtic Days

Started by Celtic Days, Nov 03, 2016, 08:54:40 PM

Author
Predator: Celtic Days (Read 9,744 times)

dallevalle

dallevalle

that was sooooo shit

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

It's a good effort.The outcome was never in doubt, though. ;D

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Brilliant stuff.  Very well shot (particularly the campfire scene).  Don't let the naysayers put you down.  Creativity and ambition should be encouraged.  I salute you.

Stitch

Stitch

I just realised that my phone auto corrected my last response in this thread. For some reason in one of my bullet points it turned framing into freaking. Changes the whole meaning of the sentence!

Preddysteadygo

Preddysteadygo

So unbearable bad it made me embarrassed for everyone envolved.

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

When people are passionate enough to put together a film like this, they deserve respect for their effort. Maybe you didn't like it, but the film makers can and should be proud of their work. They went all out and it shows.

Celtic Days

Celtic Days

I'd like to thank for all support.
This movie is a passion project and I learned the hard way that sometimes passion and trust is not enought. When your sound engineer quits one week before shooting just bacouse, You learn the hard way, (in post production) that pointing mics downward while characters walk and talk is not a good idea. That actor who send You txt one hour before reahersal that he can't make the movie, bacouse he got job as an accountant and he goes and do  theatre play instead wasn't trustworthy (even that You knew him for years) etc.
I am not explaining my self, as I am happy with Predator: Celtic Days as it was very good learning experiance and opened a lot of doors and I have met fantastic people.
Simply I'm just saying that not everything was in my hands and since we did best we could on that time, I'm proud of Celtic Days as a lot of hard work from many people went into it.
So one more time cheer for you support, constuctive critisism and for those who thinks that movie was shit.
You can't have it all...

TC

TC

Some nice visual effects. The Predator makeup and costume was particularly impressive.

Overall I'd say you could tighten up the editing considerably. Don't be afraid to cut dialogue that doesn't work. You could easily reduce the running time by 25%.

Thanks for sharing.

TC

Celtic Days

Celtic Days

Started a new movie, so if You have a chance to donate, I would really appriciate it. Links and all info below.

It took few days for the paper work (copy of passport, script, cast & crew), but Kickstarter has checked our project and we got GREEN LIGHT!!!
And now starts the hard part. We have 28 days to get the finance. It's all or nothing. So please
H
E
L
P
We have many rewards. Starting with t-shirts, dvds, posters up to dinner with local cast & crew in Tipp or becoming Director's 2nd assistant.
So support, choose your reward and share, share, share ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/infanthorror/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1046642306/infant-short-horror

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed