Alien on car fake?

Started by The Demon, Sep 15, 2007, 05:06:13 PM

Author
Alien on car fake? (Read 1,386 times)

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: vortep on Sep 15, 2007, 08:28:36 PM
I just sayng what prove we have that was Greg and not some guy using the nik???????

Maybe his e-mail adresse!

SiL

SiL

Vortep, you're way too late to be arguing the 'Well maybe it wasn't him!' bit.

It is him. We know it's him.

And yes, it was shot for the movie. It's called second unit, people... (Well, there can often be more, but usually it's just second).

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Yep. What SiL said.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: SiL on Sep 15, 2007, 08:33:40 PM
Vortep, you're way too late to be arguing the 'Well maybe it wasn't him!' bit.

It is him. We know it's him.

And yes, it was shot for the movie. It's called second unit, people... (Well, there can often be more, but usually it's just second).

Thank you!

vortep

vortep

Ok if you say that is he i belive but i just will never bvelive that the pic is fake if someone say it is.That's why i get on fire sorry!

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

I think its a publicity shot, thats like looking at the pic for Freddy Vs Jason that has the two of them standing against a white background, and saying its 'fake' becuase its not in the film

its a publicity shot, done to promote the film, its not likely in the film, and I doubt its a moment we will see in the film

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

damn if it's fake that sux big time. that was like the only scene i was really looking forward too. other scenes we've all scene before but that alien crouching like that is something new to all of us  :'(

Gates

Gates

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Sep 16, 2007, 02:49:58 AM
[...] but that alien crouching like that is something new to all of us  :'(

What!?

Punk19

Punk19

It would of probably looked good in the film, the suspense in just sitting there wondering what would happen next. Would the Alien penetrate the car roof or would it jump onto the hood and lash out at the people inside with it's second mouth.

But yeah it did look a bit faked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed