Predator Sequel Idea Thread

Started by blood., Oct 27, 2016, 07:17:06 AM

Author
Predator Sequel Idea Thread (Read 3,768 times)

blood.

blood.

Post up your ideas for a predator sequel!

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I would want to see a continuation of the two on the planet and see what Predators come next or maybe they meet more and more people to finally get a nice militia going

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: DerelictShip on Nov 03, 2016, 01:42:43 AM
I would want to see a continuation of the two on the planet and see what Predators come next or maybe they meet more and more people to finally get a nice militia going

Or a society, like in Predator: Forever Alone.

blood.

blood.

ok here's an idea,

set in a place where a man eating animal is native to (species/location irrelevant), movie starts with a hunter/group of hunters killing the creature. As he/she/they do the rounds and dismantle all the natural traps etc they had laid, he/she/they find a trail of strange green goop and follow it to track down a dying/dead predator and pit a few rounds in it to be sure.

Now, later on some mysterious "government agents" take away the body and try to cover up the incident, feeding the character/s a bs cover story and disappear. The character/s friends and family start to disappear throughout the course of the movie and no mayter what they do or try nothing can stop the people closest to him/her/them getting butchered.

Let's say the few who weren't armed to defend themselves get scalped alive and left mutilated, eventually when the main character/s are just about to give up the "government agents" return and fill in the details on the enraged predator exacting revenge for it's fallen comrade, an a team is set up to take it down, which the main character/s are needed to be used as bait.

All this leads to some type of showdown etc etc

BishopShouldGo

Wish I could turn back time and make P2 about Dutch on the home planet. Lots of predators, and other flora and fauna. There are gladiator style matches. He stumbles upon predator gear and cloaks himself. A mixture of what we've seen and read before. A total recall flavor.

That would've been the series' T2.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I would like to see more super predators honestly, but also see more traditional predators. Maybe a full on clan war that royce gets caught in between with his fellow companions.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I'd still like to see the Predator be placed in the old west.

Corporal Hicks

I could get behind that idea. I'd really love to see a period Predator piece. I'm not too fussed on the location, just somewhere in the past and I think a Western would be as good as anything.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Yeah, I'm getting tired of the same old settings. The jungle, city, and suburban areas have become (at least to me) pretty boring now. I liked the AvP Antarctica setting. It reminded me of the comic Predator: Cold War in someways. I wish Fox would've given the greenlight to Salerno's original idea for AvP 2 where the story was set in Iraq.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I still want this.

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 30, 2008, 04:59:09 PM
Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Oct 29, 2008, 02:05:10 AM
...Another idea I had, was maybe, having the film be set in either modern day Japan (Tokyo?) or ancient Japan with samurai...

Yes, Feudal Japan.  Starring Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa and Ken Watanabe.
Quote from: Master Chief on May 26, 2015, 03:08:57 PM
Been wanting a Predator in Feudal Japan for years.

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 22, 2013, 03:27:09 PM
Finally! Another fan that's onboard with a Feudal Japan setting.

Starring: Ken Watanabe, Hiroyuki Sanada, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, and Tom Cruise

predator2rules

predator2rules

I'd love to see Pred go to 1950's Chicago and take on the mob. It would play out a bit like P2. But I love the city location

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I think Predator 2 gave us two potential kernels for a future Predator story.

The idea that the Predator's have been around since 1715 bare minimum. That gives us several era's to set a story in. Though, their first arrival would be a great place to start.

The other is the idea of humankind turning the tables on the Predators. "Don't worry asshole, you'll get another chance..." O.W.L.F. getting their crack at capturing a Predator... And then maybe we could meet a new kind of Predator. Not a hunter, but a commando. A Predator set to rescue his own kin from the hands of man. It would offer new things we haven't seen before, both in the development of our interactions with the Predator species, but also showing us that the Predators are not just made up of hunters.

Keith

Keith

Quote from: burkewhimp on Jan 13, 2017, 11:08:40 AM
I'd love to see Pred go to 1950's Chicago and take on the mob. It would play out a bit like P2. But I love the city location

Arnold did that himself in Raw Deal.

SiL

SiL

Just without the 1950s part.

Capfan85

Capfan85

1) A predator hunting humans during the American revolution times... stalking George Washington and the  Red Coats

2) Similar to OpenMaws idea, but I would like to see that the government has several Predators being held as prisoners for murdering humans etc.  Also the government could be performing cruel experiments and torturing them to learn about their physiology and society including location of their homeworld.  This could all be happening in an underground base or hardened bunker facility.  At this point thengovernment has already about their weapons, most of their physiology, but still don't knowtheir homeworld. Maybe one Predator breaks out, retrieves his equipment and then contacts his fellow Preds at Predator homeworld to tell them about the ones being held and tortured by the humans.  The Preds then come with several clans to free the Preds, retrieve all Predator technology, and kill all the humans involved.  Leading us to a war between Preds at the government.  First the government might send a few tracking teams using modified predator tech to give them ana dvantage in track down the Predator that escaped.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed