DH Announces Aliens: Dead Orbit (April 2017)

Started by Ultramorph, Oct 05, 2016, 07:51:53 PM

Author
DH Announces Aliens: Dead Orbit (April 2017) (Read 83,642 times)

Prez

Quote from: Russ840 on Aug 09, 2017, 11:29:27 AM
Not sure i would describe it quite the same way as you have Prez but i do agree with te moebius vibe.

What i love about Stokoe's work is that eveything on the page helps to serve the story telling. I know that's what is always the intent with comics but i think that is sometimes not the case. It helps because he does everything so we get an unfiltered vision from him.  A lot of time when i read comics i see great pictures and read sometimes good stories but they dont always meld very well. His work just flows as one natural piece. Even the Onomatopoeia that Stokoe puts into the panels helps set the scene and does not look out of place like a word just stamped on the page. Those words are part of the art.

I really am so happy that we have this series from him. Even though it is essential a run of the mill yarn that we have seen many times before it is just excecuted so well that i dont care.

Nicely put. I concur.

Whos_Nick

Iron Infililtrator

Has this been completely released yet?

Corporal Hicks

We're waiting for the last issue.

Whos_Nick

I've got all the issues but was waiting to read them in one go, then the delays kept coming  :(

426Buddy

Im hoping they announce a new series soon, after this issue thats it for alien and predator.

SM

Got wind of a new comic series yesterday.

426Buddy

Sweet! Thats good news ;D

Ultramorph

Quote from: SM on Sep 04, 2017, 10:18:44 PM

Awww yeah! Alien or Predator, or both?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Sep 04, 2017, 10:18:44 PM

Excellent! Curious to see what's coming!

Russ840

Excellent news.

Russ840

Ok. Another shift on the release date. Another 2 weeks.

18th Oct.

http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/30-289/Aliens-Dead-Orbit-4

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, though.  :) I've really been enjoying Dead Orbit.

Russ840

Agreed mate. Im not worried. I just want it right now lol.

Patience is a virtue i suppose.

426Buddy

Kinda interesting, i guess stokoe did some aliens art some time ago.http://comicsalliance.com/james-stokoe-aliens/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed