Eaglemoss Alien & Predator

Started by alienscollection.com, Sep 21, 2016, 08:51:05 PM

Author
Eaglemoss Alien & Predator (Read 54,323 times)

Prez

Prez

Good question.
Fellow Aussies where do you get your Neca gear from?

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Prez on Jul 04, 2019, 12:07:19 AM
Good question.
From a comic book shop - no longer in business. I have what I need, so I'm done with NECA and their QC.

Monster Man

Monster Man

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 03, 2019, 09:29:13 PM
Quote from: Monster Man on May 25, 2019, 12:42:48 AM
Been collecting NECA figurines this year and bumped into these guys by chance. I'm planning on nabbing a few of their Alien models especially the Tusked Warrior. Surprised NECA hasn't tried their hand on that one.

Where do you get the NECA stuff from, by the by?

Why on Amazon/Ebay of course. The universal caretaker.
Beats roaming around comic book or figurine stores.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

When people stop roaming round comic and figurine stores. They stop existing...just a thought. :)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

First new one in a good while.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Aug 22, 2019, 10:11:06 AM

When people stop roaming round comic and figurine stores. They stop existing...just a thought. :)

Wouldn't bother me, there's about 5 in my entire country, all a full days drive or more from me - while the online distributor has better range, better price, and can have it to my door in under 24hrs. Embrace the future. :D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Are Eaglemoss even making anymore figures for the figurine line? Their website store seems to stop at #50.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 08, 2019, 01:40:50 AM

Wouldn't bother me, there's about 5 in my entire country, all a full days drive or more from me - while the online distributor has better range, better price, and can have it to my door in under 24hrs. Embrace the future. :D

I think the owner of such a comic book store is less likely to be interested in that future.  ;)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Elmazalman on Jul 05, 2019, 02:23:45 AM
Quote from: Prez on Jul 04, 2019, 12:07:19 AM
Good question.
From a comic book shop - no longer in business. I have what I need, so I'm done with NECA and their QC.

I have maybe 3 or 4 stores here in Adelaide that stock Neca merch and usually they sell out pretty quick. Of course there is the price hike too. Standard Xeno Figurine is probably $55-65. Sound about right to you?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 08, 2019, 03:31:41 AM
Are Eaglemoss even making anymore figures for the figurine line? Their website store seems to stop at #50.

I've been wondering the same thing. I also wonder how long until their pre-Disnox license runs out.

I hope not, but if indeed they're ending the figure statue line, then 50 would definitely be a good point to stop at.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 08, 2019, 08:04:39 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 08, 2019, 01:40:50 AM

I think the owner of such a comic book store is less likely to be interested in that future.  ;)

I dunno, the place I get most of my collectables and hobby stuff sent from started out as a small geek store, the owners just saw which way things were going and were in a position to adapt their business model - now they're one of the biggest online retailers in the country. As the market changes, businesses need to change with it, sink or swim. Sucks if you're one of the ones that sink, but that's the risk of doing business. 

Katanu

Katanu

This eaglemoss collection is being released here in Brazil, and it's actually a reseanoble price. I've been collecting the neca figures, and they're sold around here for R$:200 - 250 (around 50 US$) depending on the figure, while the eaglemoss statues costs R$:100,00 (around 23 US$). Since I love statues and can't afford anything more expensive than the Neca Figures, I've decided to give these a try and ordered the City Hunter and the Scar Predator.

I actually liked them quite a bit, they're charming little collectibles. Scar is easily the best of the two, with better paint aplication and sculpt, his base is also really awesome. I'm sold, I'll start picking a few of these for my collection.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Katanu on Oct 23, 2019, 10:04:11 PM
This eaglemoss collection is being released here in Brazil, and it's actually a reseanoble price. I've been collecting the neca figures, and they're sold around here for R$:200 - 250 (around 50 US$) depending on the figure, while the eaglemoss statues costs R$:100,00 (around 23 US$). Since I love statues and can't afford anything more expensive than the Neca Figures, I've decided to give these a try and ordered the City Hunter and the Scar Predator.

I actually liked them quite a bit, they're charming little collectibles. Scar is easily the best of the two, with better paint aplication and sculpt, his base is also really awesome. I'm sold, I'll start picking a few of these for my collection.

Nice pics!  Yeah, Scar is one of the best sculpts for sure.  Overall I felt the whole line improved in quality as new figures were released.  I prefer Eaglemoss to NECA simply because they're statues, not figures, and a whole lot smaller and subsequently easier to display. :)

Katanu

Katanu

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 24, 2019, 01:25:54 AM
Nice pics!  Yeah, Scar is one of the best sculpts for sure.  Overall I felt the whole line improved in quality as new figures were released.  I prefer Eaglemoss to NECA simply because they're statues, not figures, and a whole lot smaller and subsequently easier to display. :)

Amazing collection!
I've just ordered the Top Knot Predator (couldn't resist, I love the comics) and next month I plan on buying Berserker and Falconer, do you recomend them?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Katanu on Oct 24, 2019, 11:42:35 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 24, 2019, 01:25:54 AM

Amazing collection!
I've just ordered the Top Knot Predator (couldn't resist, I love the comics) and next month I plan on buying Berserker and Falconer, do you recomend them?

Yeah, I just went for the Predators that appeared in film, at least for now.  :)

I do like the Bezerker and Falconer. And the AVP Elder is overall a nice sculpt too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed