The Predator To See a Return of Multiple Predators?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 07, 2016, 01:49:34 PM

Author
The Predator To See a Return of Multiple Predators? (Read 25,113 times)

overthere

I assume there's only one main Predator while others might make a cameo appearance, like in P2.

whiterabbit

He did say stunt coordinator. Perhaps one of the two guys is the Predator stuntman while the other guy is the Predator in non harsh conditions. Because having more than one Predator kind of defeats the singular title of the movie. Two guys playing one character isn't unheard of.

overthere

Why can't the stuntman just play everything?

germanator2

I'd imagine it'd probably just like other Predators similar to Predator 2 and they're not actually part of the main hunt. Or, maybe it'll focus on more then one hunt. It really wouldn't make sense if two Predators were doing the same hunt

ED209

Man these upcoming movies are great and all, covenant and this film, but this franchise is SEVERELY lacking in video games. Isolation was great, but we need more action like AVP, I mean the last AVP game came 6 years ago. Smart guns, active camo, inner jaws, sooooo much potential for an awesome game, and so many studios out there now that can do it, yet they just dont want to. And I dont mean smartphone games I mean a real PS4/XB1/PC game

The Wolverine Predator

What if....they are using that prequel novel, where there were two Predators in the first movie and Dutch killed one of them and the other aka The Predator is back to finish some business? Maybe Dutch will be back for a small role

whiterabbit

That would entail flashbacks... I don't think that is needed. Of course one of the predators could also be 12 years old. Yes I'm inferring a child predator. No pedo. The other of course is the damn things mother.

Yea, yea I know he said 2 guys... but seriously a dude can play a female pred.

overthere

It's not going to be a family of Predators.

Corporal Hicks

The more I think about it, the more I think we are going to see one on one Predator in this. Two opposing Predators.

whiterabbit

So basically Predators all over again.  ???

overthere

Predators had a very brief Predator vs Predator thing going. And this wouldn't be some "Super" Predators vs regular ones. 2 of the same kind. But who knows, let's just wait and see.

Corporal Hicks

I was thinking more like the missed conflict from Predators over the course of a whole film. Since Black seems to think this one will be set before Predators, maybe he intends this to lead into the Berserker Predator and Classic Predator conflict? Long shot and I'm most likely firing blanks there.

overthere

Please no "Super" Predators. They're a boring, inferior version of the original.

whiterabbit

Predator vs Predator with the ants being human... ok. But I hope there is no super-predator. Or at least save that for the sequel.

Master

If it's predator vs predator then make it super vs original. Let's not make it even more convulted with two regular ones against one another.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed