PREDATOR Prequel Novel - Christopher Golden

Started by felix, Aug 04, 2016, 05:33:52 AM

Author
PREDATOR Prequel Novel - Christopher Golden (Read 56,733 times)

Xenomrph

I'm curious who pitched the idea in the first place. Did FOX pitch it and then realize it was a bad idea? Did Titan pitch it and jump the gun in announcing it?

The Alien Predator

That's a good question, Xenomrph, maybe they "announced" it before it was approved just to see the reactions, and if they were positive, FOX would obviou$ly approve it ba$ed on all the reaction$ they'd $ee.

Spoiler
[close]

But since that ^ didn't happen... this got silently swept under the rug "and was never approved nor was it meant to be announced". Some serious cloak and dagger cover up going on here.  :P

WC

WC

That's messed up, getting mistaken for the bad guy.

SM

There were staffing changes in the licensing department late last year.  Perhaps this was a casualty.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: SM on Apr 01, 2017, 07:13:37 AM
There were staffing changes in the licensing department late last year.  Perhaps this was a casualty.

Could that be explaining why the Alien vs Predator vs Judge Dredd comic keeps being delayed? I think that began early this year.

Ultramorph

Maybe that's why I didn't see Josh Izzo in the special thanks section on the most recent issue of Defiance or Life and Death (can't remember if it's both).

SM

SM

Yeah he got another gig.

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Apr 01, 2017, 06:47:52 PM

Could that be explaining why the Alien vs Predator vs Judge Dredd comic keeps being delayed? I think that began early this year.

That's a little more confusing since they were three issues in. The scripts would've been completed months ago and you wouldn't think artwork would take this long to finish.

Ultramorph

Never thought I'd be sad to be a licensing exec go, but I liked how Izzo was handling things. At least Nicole Spiegal has stayed on.

Xenomrph

Oh shit, Josh Izzo isn't around anymore? That's unfortunate, he seemed like a cool dude.

Ultramorph

Hicks, can you arrange an interview?

Corporal Hicks

With/about?

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 02, 2017, 12:18:09 PM
With/about?
With me, about why Aliens are cool.

Engineer

Ultramorph

:laugh: I meant Josh Izzo, but that would be cool, too.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 02, 2017, 11:23:45 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 02, 2017, 12:18:09 PM
With/about?
With me, about why Aliens are cool.

Thank you for joining us for this interview, Xenomrph, let's us begin. Why are Aliens cool?  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed