Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 421,211 times)

DavidCollins

Trevante looks like he's ready for war. And i can barely recognize Thomas Jane. Why in the hell does he look so different/weird? Amazing actors nonetheless. Both of them. This movie is indeed in good hands.

ace3g

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT4PS8OFo87/?taken-by=thejakebusey&hl=en

thejakebusey

Well, the time has come. I'm off to a secret location to work on a secret movie called @the_predator_movie. Ssshhh!!!!

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: ace3g on May 09, 2017, 11:25:33 PM

thejakebusey

Well, the time has come. I'm off to a secret location to work on a secret movie called @the_predator_movie. Ssshhh!!!!

🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ushella

Quote from: Master on May 08, 2017, 10:09:36 PM
First one is on my personal canon list  ;)

As it should be for everyone, good job sir!  ;D

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 09, 2017, 07:15:04 AM
Looks good. I hope they go back to the rapid action of the first two movies, that shootout scene in the first one to this day is one of my favourite actions sequences of all time.

The part where they kill all those guerrilla soldiers or where they shoot up the jungle? Not judging, just curious of which part you're talking about.

Quote from: DavidCollins on May 09, 2017, 04:18:26 PM
And i can barely recognize Thomas Jane. Why in the hell does he look so different/weird?

Same. It's because we can't see his hair and the oversize jacket he's wearing. If he took off the jacket and hat he'd look like the alpha male in the pack but the directors didn't want to over-shadow the young blood soldiers because of Jane's alpha greatness.
then we'd see classic Jane with dem guns poppin' and looking like Old Man Logan except, the Punisher.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: ace3g on May 09, 2017, 11:25:33 PM

thejakebusey

Interesting, they wrap on monday, so his role must be pretty small.

Spoiler
They likely will shoot the ending of the movie soon, expect him to show up instead of Arnold
[close]

SpeedyMaxx

I think that is possible but also a pretty big reach. I don't think Black gives a shit about P2. I sure don't.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 10, 2017, 11:20:06 AM
I think that is possible but also a pretty big reach. I don't think Black gives a shit about P2. I sure don't.
I don't think Black gives a shit about P2 either, but he's a crowd pleaser, he wants to make people happy. When fans weren't happy with the Mandarin Black booked a hotel and sat down with the audience to talk about it. And although it's important for a filmmaker to not compromise his vision of something, Black to this day is pretty down about fans not liking the twist...which i thought was brilliant and hilarious.

Spoiler
Arnold is no longer involved, and they need another connection to one of the old movies, if they still go for that ending.
[close]

So at this point, it's pretty possible.

SpeedyMaxx

They don't need to do that ending the same way at all, though. And I think it's a big reach that they'd decide to sub Arnold Schwarzenegger this way. 'Yes! Gary Busey's son, the son of that obscure character from the goofy sequel! Perfect!' It's possible, I just don't see it.

SiL

Trash P2 as you will, but Keyes is not obscure :P

Gary Busey chewed scenery in that film like he didn't realise there was a craft service on location.

SpeedyMaxx

Gary Busey is never obscure. Gary Busey in his tinfoil suit in that movie is.

SiL

Everyone who sees that movie remembers him in it. That's not obscure.

Adam Baldwin, on the other hand, would be a shower obscure choice.

Corporal Hicks

I think anyone who saw Predator 2 will remember Keyes, or at least crazy Busey. Baldwin, while he maybe a bigger name now-a-days, is someone people will go "really? He was in that?"

The Wolverine Predator

The Wolverine Predator

I Got a response from Shane Black today about when the filming will finish...

https://twitter.com/bonafideblack/status/862401604581904384

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony

Anthony

Love the way he describes filming and editing. Filmmaking is kind of like making a meal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed