Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 421,198 times)

echobbase79

Quote from: Ushella on May 06, 2017, 12:18:19 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on May 06, 2017, 12:31:30 AM
Next to Aliens vs Predator, that's my favorite crossover!

It better be or you're done! DONE I tell you!!!

My favorite panel from the book!
:)

Ushella

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 06, 2017, 04:07:46 PM

My favorite panel from the book!
:)

Yeah that's a great shot and he underestimated Batman's return, that led to his disadvantage. Still there's only one king of gargoyle hopping!

Quote from: ace3g on May 07, 2017, 01:59:16 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTxO9DgBc_N/?taken-by=unclewow

Larry Fong at his work again. No doubt the film would look visually stunning, hopefully the narrative from the leaked script is directed with execution.
That pic's got that cool old vet vibe, Vietnam feel.

Stealth_Hunter

Got to wonder if Fong will reveal the Predator eventually in this same manner. Probably not but it'd be a nice surprise instead of a fuzzy leaked set pic.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on May 07, 2017, 02:04:16 PM
Got to wonder if Fong will reveal the Predator eventually in this same manner. Probably not but it'd be a nice surprise instead of a fuzzy leaked set pic.
I don't think Fong will reveal a Predator to us.

Love your enthusiasm though, but since the movie has one final week of filming i don't think we will get a leaked pic, not even a fuzzy one. The train has left the station and now comes the looooooooong wait for this.

Since this movie now comes out in August 2018, the earliest we can expect a trailer is around feb/march 2018.

Corporal Hicks

They've kept the lid on this one really well! I think we've only really had the one batch of interesting set photos.

Xan21

They're almost finished shooting? Jeesh that went by fast... gonna be a long wait.

Master

Quote from: Ushella on May 06, 2017, 12:18:19 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on May 06, 2017, 12:31:30 AM
Next to Aliens vs Predator, that's my favorite crossover!

It better be or you're done! DONE I tell you!!!

First one is on my personal canon list  ;)

OWLF

OWLF

ace3g

ace3g

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: OWLF on May 09, 2017, 02:39:26 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT1z2dvlCz-/

Looks good. I hope they go back to the rapid action of the first two movies, that shootout scene in the first one to this day is one of my favourite actions sequences of all time, Predator 2 had some ace stunts too.

Predators was kinda lame in that regard.

Corporal Hicks

I guess that's
Spoiler
some of the Halloween stuff.
[close]

Tangakkai

They are actually making a movie about a Predator in the Suburbs... what the hell... all those shitty rumors do seem to be true  :(

Corporal Hicks

It's only a very small portion.

SpeedyMaxx

I don't know if I'd characterize it as very small -
Spoiler
Rory and his mother are in the suburbs, and McKenna and co. spend a fair amount of time heading there, getting back there, running around there as do others.
[close]
But the story does begin, travel to and end in a variety of other places.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed