Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 421,208 times)

goose_3387

Basic internet rules still apply - pics or it didn't happen.  ;)

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: greygoose on Apr 26, 2017, 07:51:44 PM
I almost said that to him,  but I decided to be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goose_3387

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Apr 26, 2017, 07:52:46 PM

We live in a world ruled by phones yet the two people claiming to have seen the Predator didn't take a photo or don't offer a description.

Cereal Killer

Quote from: greygoose on Apr 26, 2017, 07:57:35 PM
Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Apr 26, 2017, 07:52:46 PM

We live in a world ruled by phones yet the two people claiming to have seen the Predator didn't take a photo or don't offer a description.
Yeah just said that myself. Makes me wonder. I like to take what people say giving them the benefit of doubt but your right.

overthere

Who cares if a random guy saw something or not? Doesn't change a thing.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: overthere on Apr 26, 2017, 10:01:52 PM
People don't seem to understand this thread. No post in any of the threads on this forum "changed a thing", that's not the purpose, this is the Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator" forum, so we may continue to post stuff like this here.

Also, it's always worth to check stuff like this out, for descriptions etc., could it all be BS? Yes, but if we're only allowed to post stuff that is verified then this forum would be, well, completely empty.

Now that's fun.

Here is another "who cares post": They let german reporters visit the set last week in Canada (they even had german Bratwurst on set, no BS) and he said the Predators he saw were awesome in design (he's a huge Predator fan), couldn't reveal any more though as he's embargoed.

overthere

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 27, 2017, 06:32:36 AM
Quote from: overthere on Apr 26, 2017, 10:01:52 PM
People don't seem to understand this thread. No post in any of the threads on this forum "changed a thing", that's not the purpose, this is the Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator" forum, so we may continue to post stuff like this here.

Also, it's always worth to check stuff like this out, for descriptions etc., could it all be BS? Yes, but if we're only allowed to post stuff that is verified then this forum would be, well, completely empty.

Now that's fun.

Here is another "who cares post": They let german reporters visit the set last week in Canada (they even had german Bratwurst on set, no BS) and he said the Predators he saw were awesome in design (he's a huge Predator fan), couldn't reveal any more though as he's embargoed.

My post wasn't directed towards this thread, as this thread provides interesting details from the production. What I meant was, if a random guy says he saw something and it was cool, there's no point in conducting a witch hunt and say "where are the pictures to prove it!?". Those kinds of "I saw something" posts don't add or take away from anything, so in the end it doesn't matter if the guy is lying or not.

ace3g

Production Assistant: Zachary Wanerman

The Predator (Assistant to Writer/Director Shane Black) (filming)

zacharywanzz
No one is safe when @jacobtremblay rolls into town #Thepredator #trailerparkboys #nerf #brasscheck #gettothechoppa

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTcou7vhHyy/?taken-by=zacharywanzz

(has the predator logo on sleeve of jacket)

ace3g

Augusto put on 10 lbs. for his role in The Predator

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTfg7zkhYlT/?taken-by=augusto_aguilera

augusto_aguilera

Folks came to visit me in Vancouver. Been so long since I've seen them that they won't leave me alone to do anything. They just sat there and laughed at me for an hour. ----Thanks @sportcoreperformance for helping me out while filming #ThePredator 10lbs of cheesecake heavier and I can finally do a push-up.----

Predator_Spirit

The assistant has a more badass face than the actor :laugh:

OWLF

OWLF

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: OWLF on May 01, 2017, 08:51:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Y4TBsIl0Q
She's not gonna love it when it explodes like the Note 7 did

Xan21

The phone will start laughing and then terminates itself.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Xan21 on May 01, 2017, 09:28:25 PM
The phone will start laughing and then terminates itself.
[emoji23]

Widdlyscuds

Widdlyscuds

i know that preds arent built that thin but is that a female predator arm over Keegans body?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed