User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..  (Read 248094 times)

Xerxész
Aug 27, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
Reply #1876 on: Aug 27, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
Where da f**k those scientists have gloves and masks?

Most likely they are aware that they do not need mask and gloves.
Dutch, Harrigan, Leona and Lex (I mentioned only the survivors) made direct contact with the Predators and have not contaminated with anything.

But then why do they need a decontamination chamber...the question is good. :)

Master
Aug 27, 2018, 06:22:27 PM
Reply #1877 on: Aug 27, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

Dutch, Harrigan, Leona and Lex (I mentioned only the survivors) made direct contact with the Predators and have not contaminated with anything.

Well, that`s good point. Still even with standard medical procedures we use golves most of the time. Decon-chamber is very easy to expalin though. You don`t want your precious samples to be contaminated by by something as trivial as  staphylococcus or streptococcus.

newagescamartist
Aug 27, 2018, 07:05:29 PM
Reply #1878 on: Aug 27, 2018, 07:05:29 PM
I'm excited about this movie so I hope no one takes this criticism the wrong way, but damn do I think these mandibles looks terrible in still images. They look like the Super Predator mandibles in a way. Way heavier and clunkier than they should be. Looks kind of hokey. Lets hope this Predator wears a mask for majority of the film lol.

germanator2
Aug 27, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
Reply #1879 on: Aug 27, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
Everything in the Stargazer lab will probably be the highlight of the film as we're seeing the Predator in a different environment than a jungle or city. Outside of the comics and video games, this will be the first time we see the Predator in a lab environment on film, which I'm really excited for. One moment I really hope they keep from the script.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Xerxész
Aug 27, 2018, 07:38:12 PM
Reply #1880 on: Aug 27, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

Wysps
Aug 27, 2018, 07:48:03 PM
Reply #1881 on: Aug 27, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

Not the most profitable shot of a Predator...

That face holds a slight hint of betrayal mixed with surprise lol.  Those pecs though...I mean, there's muscle and then there's just over-indulgence.  Don't mind the shot though, not one bit  ;)

Well, that`s good point. Still even with standard medical procedures we use golves most of the time. Decon-chamber is very easy to expalin though. You don`t want your precious samples to be contaminated by by something as trivial as  staphylococcus or streptococcus.

Especially in this instance, when practically everything would be sterile technique and every precaution imaginable (contact/airborne/etc.).  They may have been gowned up prior to this picture though, since I think this is the part where he starts to break free.  The staff may have had to rush back in.  In any event, pretty typical.  Like, tv's love of shocking people in asystole.  Or situations where you know they'd have a foley in place, but they don't.  Sure they'll rip out their IV, but what about their foley?  (I can see why they'd want to leave that part out - for obvious reasons  :laugh:).  Don't blame them though, I don't think the casual moviegoer cares much.

« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2018, 07:49:59 PM by Wysps »

BigDaddyJohn
Aug 27, 2018, 08:19:50 PM
Reply #1882 on: Aug 27, 2018, 08:19:50 PM
I have the feeling the guy in the picture holding him down will fly across the room  :laugh:
Damn i'd freak out so bad if i was him and fugitive opened his eyes !

David 8
Aug 27, 2018, 08:24:19 PM
Reply #1883 on: Aug 27, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

Is the voice command -

Master
Aug 27, 2018, 09:13:19 PM
Reply #1886 on: Aug 27, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

Not the most profitable shot of a Predator...

That face holds a slight hint of betrayal mixed with surprise lol.  Those pecs though...I mean, there's muscle and then there's just over-indulgence.  Don't mind the shot though, not one bit  ;)

Especially in this instance, when practically everything would be sterile technique and every precaution imaginable (contact/airborne/etc.).  They may have been gowned up prior to this picture though, since I think this is the part where he starts to break free.  The staff may have had to rush back in.  In any event, pretty typical.  Like, tv's love of shocking people in asystole.  Or situations where you know they'd have a foley in place, but they don't.  Sure they'll rip out their IV, but what about their foley?  (I can see why they'd want to leave that part out - for obvious reasons  :laugh:).  Don't blame them though, I don't think the casual moviegoer cares much.

Yeah I just love when they shock asystolic in nearly every movie. :D

yautjapet
Aug 27, 2018, 10:55:26 PM
Reply #1887 on: Aug 27, 2018, 10:55:26 PM
It took me a bit to figure out what that pic of Fugitive on the table reminded me of...

preddyuk
Aug 27, 2018, 11:19:47 PM
Reply #1889 on: Aug 27, 2018, 11:19:47 PM
One green eye...one yellow eye....

😉

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed