Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator"..

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jul 30, 2016, 04:50:01 PM

Author
Social Media Posts Regarding "The Predator".. (Read 423,759 times)

YTL_Hunter_H2

Corporal Hicks

Danversity

Nice shot of the Assassin. Looks like he's got some blood on his face.

BigDaddyJohn

Yeah a bit greeny on there haha, he got his ass whooped or what ? Or maybe he kicked some other pred/alien ass ?

TERMINATOR-SSD

IGN posted an article few days ago. And it has really big spoilers that i wish i didn't read now. Even the title of the post spoils something big. Don't want to post it here because of that.

KiramidHead

Quote from: TERMINATOR-SSD on Aug 21, 2018, 08:38:57 PM
IGN posted an article few days ago. And it has really big spoilers that i wish i didn't read now. Even the title of the post spoils something big. Don't want to post it here because of that.

Just use the url tags and place different text between them to change the link text and label it as a spoiler.

Xerxész

I'd like to read it.
Could you link it as KiramidHead described how to?

andreaNZ

I wil definitely be closing my eyes when main Pred gets his ass whipped! I'm so covering my eyes and ears..i would not wanna see a Predators head ripped off as much as any human..probably more..stop decapitating Predators pls!!!!

BigDaddyJohn

Well you know what they say... Live by the gun, die by the gun.

Ramjet311

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 21, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

I'd like to read it.
Could you link it as KiramidHead described how to?

The only thing IGN has posted in Edward James Olmos being cut from the film

TERMINATOR-SSD

TERMINATOR-SSD

I don't know how to do any of that stuff, sorry. But used a Bitly url shortener. If it works. Post was made on the 19th July but it was coming up on my feed and i've never seen it before talking about the  footage at comic com. Think IGN went a little too in depth at what they saw. So yea

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

https://bit.ly/2whcE3L

ELDERCLANLEADER

It's been a turbulent war, and I have really tried to like this films directions. But honestly I'm really not feeling the designs or the feel of this film. I'll give it a go. But high expectations have suddenly crashed. Ironic that ship crashes in the trailer for no reason because I feel the same. Nah mate this does not resemble my favourite hunter. Maybe I'm petty and even elitest and I apologise, but there is so little resemblance to what I grew up with here. Where's his trophies , where is upgrades? Why are their dreads suddenly actual hair?!? Lol they were always rubber? Where's  the tribal look, fugitives armour is boring even AVP had better designs. Maybe it's just me but something has turned me of this film. 

Xerxész

Quote from: TERMINATOR-SSD on Aug 22, 2018, 02:10:07 AM
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

https://bit.ly/2whcE3L

That's the description of the footage shown in SDCC2018. Nothing new.
Anyway, thanks for the link!

YTL_Hunter_H2

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on Aug 22, 2018, 02:45:53 AM
It's been a turbulent war, and I have really tried to like this films directions. But honestly I'm really not feeling the designs or the feel of this film. I'll give it a go. But high expectations have suddenly crashed. Ironic that ship crashes in the trailer for no reason because I feel the same. Nah mate this does not resemble my favourite hunter. Maybe I'm petty and even elitest and I apologise, but there is so little resemblance to what I grew up with here. Where's his trophies , where is upgrades? Why are their dreads suddenly actual hair?!? Lol they were always rubber? Where's  the tribal look, fugitives armour is boring even AVP had better designs. Maybe it's just me but something has turned me of this film.
I agree with fugitives armor. But I'd say that it's straight trash along with the helmet. I'm liking upgrade though. Just very thankful they cut the friendly Pred bullshit

ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname

How come a piece of paper taped on a fridge shows more heat than the person sitting on the chair ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed